Wifi off every restart

lebrillo

Members
Dec 24, 2018
I have a mipad 4 with 8.12.13 and now with 8.12.20
When i power on or restart wifi allways get off
It appens to you?

Last edited:
Same with mine. Using the latest stable 10.1.1.0 ROM. At first, when I reboot, it was frequently happening but after a while, the subsequent restarts it seems to happen less.

Mind checking if you can use or swap to your front camera? Mine doesn't seem to have any access to it.

Last edited:
Same with mine. Using the latest stable 10.1.1.0 ROM. At first, when I reboot, it was frequently happening but after a while, the subsequent restarts it seems to happen less.

Mind checking if you can use or swap to your front camera? Mine doesn't seem to have any access to it.
Mine works

I tried latest EU rom stable and weekly, both have problem that WiFi does not autoconnect when switch on/restart Mi Pad 4 WiFi/LTE

Hello, I experienced the same. What I did was to install China stable (be sure not to lock) which went fine with wifi on after reboot. Then I installed TWRP recovery again and only wiped to factory reset with install of stable eu rom. Since then it worked for me, wifi is on after reboot. Probably this helps anybody.

Greetings

Fixed the wifi and the problem of moving folders that was impossible.
I have installed the latest version of xiaomi.eu that has come out: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD4_V10.3.2.0.ODJCNXM_v10-8.1 and everything is perfect.