New Wifi problems

Meiga442

Members
Jul 8, 2013
Hi All,

I purchased the Mi2s (32gb) recently and started working with it right away. I have several problems with my phone however.
1. At home my wifi symbol has a smal "spades" looking sign (see pictures) and doesn't work 95% of the time when i try to load pages. The only thing i can do about it is forget network, try again and hope for the best (doesn't always work). I installed a wifi fixer, but that doesn't help at all.
2. The google play store stops working right after i added my account, so i can't download any applications from there.
3. I seem to have no updater application to get my multi language rom or i can't find it anywhere (no i don't have the folder security settings), i can only search for system updates, which he doesn't find because evidently i have the most recent version (JLB13.0).
4. Earlier (solved now but don't know how) my camera said there was "no space" on my sd card to save pictures, even though the phone itself claimed to have about 31,8gb left... After connecting it with my laptop that problem was solved and I didn't do anything (purposefully anyway) to make that happen. It also finds 8mp on my camera, is the 13mp only in hdr mode or?

I wanted to flash the multi language rom to perhaps/hopefully solve every problem i now have, using the rom manager (recommended by the tutorial, i'm kinda a newbie), which i downloaded from my pc and installed using an app installer (yay for the chinese market i guess), but it claims i need to root my phone for ROM manager to function. Superuser was not found at "/system/bin/su" or "/ system/xbin/su" so now i again have no idea how to solve that (also, i couldn't make a backup so i chose their "clockworkmod 5.X.X.X" is that ok?) When i try to reboot into recovery it tells me "an error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands".

As you can see i have more problem than solutions so anything is welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_20130708_121144.jpg
    IMG_20130708_121144.jpg
    850.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20130708_121543.jpg
    IMG_20130708_121543.jpg
    964.3 KB · Views: 195