Wifi Won't Toogle/activate - Mac Addr 02:00:00

hed190

Members
Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm with a problem on my RN3Pro Kenzo, wifi don't turn on at all, bluetooth turns on but don't find any devices and radio fm doesn't work...
I'm with this issue more than a month now and i've tried all the solutions i've found on the web and the issue persists...
I read that could be an hardware problem, there was a batch of RN3PRO that had an mainboard problem, don't know if that's true, but i'm starting to believe.

Have anyone has this problem too? Can anybody help me?

Mine is a Kenzo
The Rom i've tried a lot of different ones and firmware's, and baseband's, and kernel's and still not work...
im installing right now the new MIUI 9 Global Stable V9.5.1.0.MHOMIEK, but i think its going to be the same thing...

Regards,
hed190

Hey guys,

I'm with a problem on my RN3Pro Kenzo, wifi don't turn on at all, bluetooth turns on but don't find any devices and radio fm doesn't work...
I'm with this issue more than a month now and i've tried all the solutions i've found on the web and the issue persists...
I read that could be an hardware problem, there was a batch of RN3PRO that had an mainboard problem, don't know if that's true, but i'm starting to believe.

Have anyone has this problem too? Can anybody help me?

Mine is a Kenzo
The Rom i've tried a lot of different ones and firmware's, and baseband's, and kernel's and still not work...
im installing right now the new MIUI 9 Global Stable V9.5.1.0.MHOMIEK, but i think its going to be the same thing...

Regards,
hed190

Just the same here. I can't toogle/turn on WiFi or Hot Spto and can't find any bluetooth device. Yesterday in the afternoon everything was working fine and in a moment it doesn't.

Any suggestion? Thanks.

ROM: MIUI Global 8.8.23 Beta.

I got the same issue. Tried many roms to fix it, still nothing. Can any1 help with that ?!