Will I be able to use...?

joangg

Members
Dec 22, 2012
Hey people! I have a broken Motorola Atrix, so I've been thinking about buyin a 1S, but I've read that Play Store is not included. Is there any problem to install it (don't really know how, I've been searching but I'm not sure how to do it) and then download any app (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Spotify, Instagram...)?

it'll be fine. you can use the "market" app that miui has, to download Google Play

or you can flash the google app package found on this site.

Reactions: emaz
i have a m1s really a nice phone, gapps aren't a problem as Dm22 said.
The m1s kernel is not released to public so not that open to mods, but it have miui and will get jelly bean

Thanks for the answers! Since Nexus 4 is little more expensive and not available in my country (out of stock for 1,5 months now...) I think I'll give a chance to Xiaomi!

if you're interested in a powerful dualcore then xiaomi m1s is the best choice imo, but remeber if buy it outside from your country you may have to pay duty for importing the phone.
If buying from china isn't a problem for you some other nice phones are jiayu g3 and umi x1, in any case the m1s is more powerful.
I bought the m1s because its cpu nad the weekly updates you get (quite important).

if you're interested in a powerful dualcore then xiaomi m1s is the best choice imo, but remeber if buy it outside from your country you may have to pay duty for importing the phone.
If buying from china isn't a problem for you some other nice phones are jiayu g3 and umi x1, in any case the m1s is more powerful.
I bought the m1s because its cpu nad the weekly updates you get (quite important).

I've been looking for other chinese phones, but I don't think it is an option for me buying a chinese phone that's not a Xioami, because there isn't a powerful community. I mean, if I buy a Xiaomi M1S I will be able to ask about any problem in some forums, and I'll recieve updates of MIUI (a great ROM that uses the phone by default). Xiaomi M1S is the way to go, I think (since M2 is little bit expensive for me ^^).

By the way: will all the apps work on the Xiaomi M1S? Because I used to have and HTC Wildfire and some did not work, and I don't know how will be this with a phone of a brand that is not really big.

so we had the same thoughts XD
Most apps gonna work but some other may be only for a kind of cpu
Example tegra games.