Will it be possible a official Lisa twrp?

unsocializr

Members
Jan 21, 2023
Greetings to all.
They have eliminated the question for asking it where I thought it should go, I don't know if I can ask it here.

I have noticed that the recovery files of my device are outdated for several versions, and instead some "older" terminals continue to receive official TWRP and OFox updates.

Does it have something to do with the device itself, or simply because it is not feasible to spend time on a lower-middle-range mobile?
Thanks in advance.
(Mi 11 lite 5G NE)

It has nothing to do with anything you mentioned.
Someone with that specific device and programming knowledge has to build TWRP that is compatible with that device and the specific Android version.
If there is no such person to do that voluntarily, then there is no TWRP release for your device. Simple as that.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Sorry if it seemed that I had put it in ironic mode or something like that, I see that files are being developed for the installation of custom ROMs (which, in my opinion, I think is more complicated), and since there are few terminals that left without twrp/ OFox for android 13......
I'm sorry if it sounded like that.

Last edited:
Is it true that the lineageOS recovery image is compatible with installing most custom ROMs?
The launch of lineageOS 20 is very close, with Android 13 and could adapt to "Lisa"

Is it true that the lineageOS recovery image is compatible with installing most custom ROMs?
The launch of lineageOS 20 is very close, with Android 13 and could adapt to "Lisa"
Never tried it nor do I know anyone who tried it, but let us know, if you're going to try it. ;)