New Wireless android auto randomly disconnect from the car

Chiava2001

Members
Aug 23, 2019
I have a Mi 11i with weekly beta rom (release 22.6.1) and I have a problem with wireless Android Auto, when I use it randomly disconnect from the car, sometimes can happen multiple times, sometimes it doesn't happen, I tried with different phones to see if the problem was the car but this issue appears only with my Mi 11i. This issue was present even in the older version of the weekly rom.
Is there a solution?
Sorry for my bad english.

dastsong

Members
Sep 17, 2021
Same issue here. Same problem on MIX4. Same for Stable release or Weekely beta. Tried many things but not helping.

Chiava2001

Members
Aug 23, 2019
Same issue here. Same problem on MIX4. Same for Stable release or Weekely beta. Tried many things but not helping.
It seems that the disconnection is triggered when the phone loose mobile data connection: when the phone goes offline it disconnects from the car.

dastsong

Members
Sep 17, 2021
It seems that the disconnection is triggered when the phone loose mobile data connection: when the phone goes offline it disconnects from the car.
:emoji_open_mouth: WOW
that could be it... I did not pay attention if there is any correlation between my disconnection and mobile network status...

But I guess I can experiment this out - disable mobile network/mobile data before connecting to wireless AA and see if it still drops.