WLAN Bug in 12.5.3.0

preuss

Members
Mar 17, 2017
Hello.
I installed the 12.5.3.0. unfortunately the wifi bug (connected, not connected) is still there.
do you have a solution to the problem?

Hello.
I installed the 12.5.3.0. unfortunately the wifi bug (connected, not connected) is still there.
do you have a solution to the problem?
Change the security of the WiFi 5Ghz to: Mixed WPA2/ WPA-PSK

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: preuss
Hello.

the 5 GHz network is deactivated in the router. I use wpa2 for the 2.4 GHz network.
I also have a MiWiFi WLAN router.
to exclude sources of error.
the Redmi Note 7 and the Mi A1 have the connection problems from day one.
my Poco x3 pro, LG G5, Fire HD 8 & 10 and all laptops have no WiFi problems.

Same Problem here. Changing the WPA-mode in the router does not help, I tried "WPA2+WPA3", "WPA2 (CCMP)" which was the pre-update working setting and "WPA+WPA2". I have no other WPA-mode options.
Any idea what to do?

I have a Redmi Note 8 Pro though.

Ich suche seit fast vier Jahren nach einer Lösung, ohne Erfolg. In diversen Foren ist der WLAN Bug Thema. Lösungsansätze gibt es viele aber keiner funktioniert. Ich habe mir sogar ein Xiaomi Router zugelegt, damit ich die Fritzbox als Fehlerquelle ausschließen kann. Meine letzte Hoffnung war eine andere Firmware.

I've been looking for a solution for almost four years, without success. The WLAN bug is a topic in various forums. There are many possible solutions, but none of them work. I even bought a Xiaomi router so that I can rule out the Fritzbox as a source of error. My last hope was another firmware.