Wpa2 Vulnerability Krack

Pieterjan

Members
Jun 10, 2014
Hello, anyone found a firmware upgrade for any of the Xiaomi routers?
I'm looking forR1D, R2D, R3D pro regarding the huge vulnerability found in the WPA2 security.

Thanks!

Hello, anyone found a firmware upgrade for any of the Xiaomi routers?
I'm looking forR1D, R2D, R3D pro regarding the huge vulnerability found in the WPA2 security.

Thanks!
Don't get this recent news twisted or out of proportion guys, yes there is an WPA2 exploit, NEWS FLASH... it's not new, its just a bit more public now! Anyway, for majority of users, this will not be an issue, it will largely effect people with corp WiFi, average consumers just need to be diligent of traffic on their router or network.

Not sure if Xiaomi have updated Firmware for this yet, I would expect it needs some time to test and QA.

@ingbrzy Is there something new regarding Krack for phones and so on?
The exploit is too new, it wont get into the hands of most ordinary people, just the damn media like to hype things up as usual!

ALSO... The needed a way to push WPA3 :)

You must be kidding me. I don't really think that you believe what you said @MarkHUK
I'm not kidding anything, the percentage of people who will even be touched by that hack / exploit I think will not be as bad as the media states. OK you can get the exploit if you - and MANY others for Android that aren't MEDIA published or in the news... Shall we then all run round like headless chickens?

Most vendors are or have already patched this issue, I guess Xiaomi will follow suite soon.