Invalid Xiaomi 12s ultra revolut not opening 13.0.8

Kondostube

Members
Aug 22, 2022
After flashing ROM with stable 13.0.8 ROM i tried multiple times to open revolut and it gets stuck on picture identification. I tried multiple bank applications and they work just fine I tried clearing cache redownloading and restarting and nothing seems to work does anyone have a solution on this

After flashing ROM with stable 13.0.8 ROM i tried multiple times to open revolut and it gets stuck on picture identification. I tried multiple bank applications and they work just fine I tried clearing cache redownloading and restarting and nothing seems to work does anyone have a solution on this
try if your search function is working…

make a logcat
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-logging-with-adb-logcat.63684/

start logcat… start app… wait for issue… stop logcat
search for fatal exeption as example or post it but not 3697 seconds of logcat :)

How to create a logcat file
# connect phone with PC and USB
# set USB debug - on
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder on PC
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for issue
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# analyze the logfile
# send the last eg 5 seconds, the relevant entries

I have same problem even with China ROM. It was stuck on uploading selfie. After contacting their support now the app restarts after receiving 6-digit code via SMS from Revolut