Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Igor Eisberg

Lead Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
@Igor Eisberg can we get a fix for hiding the navigation bar while using gesture mode in a launcher which isn't the default one?
I'm using FNG to bypass it but it's restarting several times a day by itself (and yes I've changed all of the settings I should to disable the system from shutting it down, maybe there is something hidden that I've missed).
Or is this something complicated that we can't have in this rom?

thanks
There is no fix because nothing is broken. MIUI System launcher doesn't support full-screen gestures when another launcher is used by default. It even says so when you're trying to change the launcher while the gestures are used.

thorlandian

Members
Jul 29, 2022
There is no fix because nothing is broken. MIUI System launcher doesn't support full-screen gestures when another launcher is used by default. It even says so when you're trying to change the launcher while the gestures are used.
Correct but this is set in the code. You are a dev right? There's nothing you can customize there?

Sent from my 2203121C using Tapatalk

Igor Eisberg

Lead Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Correct but this is set in the code. You are a dev right? There's nothing you can customize there?
1) If you don't understand the complexity of what you're asking, just don't ask.
2) Why would I want to fix a whole app? You want to use a third-party launcher, great, fix it yourself, don't go asking others to make your life more comfortable.

We promised MIUI ROMs and we delivered. It's not in our interest to fix MIUI for Xiaomi.

Reactions: ingbrzy

thorlandian

Members
Jul 29, 2022
1) If you don't understand the complexity of what you're asking, just don't ask.
2) Why would I want to fix a whole app? You want to use a third-party launcher, great, fix it yourself, don't go asking others to make your life more comfortable.

We promised MIUI ROMs and we delivered. It's not in our interest to fix MIUI for Xiaomi.
Touchy Subject
Get triggered much?
giphy.gif

thorlandian

Members
Jul 29, 2022
When you tell someone "You are a dev right?" and then assigning him a task for you, you should expect that response.
Well, that's the way you decided to read and interpret it based on your low confidence and then decided to act the way you did, with a rude response.
that's the 2nd time now you act like that (in several months).
I feel it's just who you are.
I won't take it against you.
I hope you stop being rude to people who ask questions when they don't know things instead of suggesting to "just don't ask" and to "fix it yourself".

Igor Eisberg

Lead Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Well, that's the way you decided to read and interpret it based on your low confidence and then decided to act the way you did, with a rude response.
that's the 2nd time now you act like that (in several months).
I feel it's just who you are.
I won't take it against you.
I hope you stop being rude to people who ask questions when they don't know things instead of suggesting to "just don't ask" and to "fix it yourself".
Now you're giving me a psychiatric evaluation?
When I told you "MIUI System launcher doesn't support full-screen gestures when another launcher is used by default.", you should have concluded that I already know what I'm talking about, and if you searched the forum, you could have seen that I already answered this question multiple times.
Instead, you decided that if "I'm a dev" then surely I can do everything and that all it takes is a bit of manipulation on your part.
I'm done with this discussion.