Xiaomi 12T Pro 8/256GB

patresko

Members
Feb 26, 2023
Ive got a problem with camera, its lagging.. I tried everything.. nothing helps.. Does anyone have the same problem? This is my first xiaomi for 700€ and probably last one. Newest MIUI 14

Last edited:
Ive got a problem with camera, its lagging.. I tried everything.. nothing helps.. Does anyone have the same problem? This is my first xiaomi for 700€ and probably last one. Newest MIUI 14
i have same problem. i think it's about miui 14 bug. i am trying to unlock my bootloader and turn back to miui 13. i will tell you if it's work.

I think the same its about Miui 14, but i dont know how long it takes xiaomi to repair this bug because ...i just heard only about a few devices had this problem. So thanks you when u inform me

I think the same its about Miui 14, but i dont know how long it takes xiaomi to repair this bug because ...i just heard only about a few devices had this problem. So thanks you when u inform me
Did you have this problem when you are at miui 13? i don't remember is there problem or not. i directly updated to miui 14.

I just had the phone maybe a week before the update and i checked the videos i made for the first week i had miu 13 and video wasnt excelent like my 4 years old Iphone XS but was good . So yes on miui 13 was good. But i also recognized MIUI 14 much better battery life than MIUI 14