Xiaomi 13 Display to dark

Mooks

Members
May 23, 2020
Hey guys. I have the Xiaomi 13 for a few weeks now and I run it in the latest stable everything is nice but the display is darker than my old Mi10Pro. Outside when the Sun shines you can see the mi10 boosting the brightnes but the mi13 doesn't. Anyone here experience this issue? I am facing a problem i never had with my 3yrs old device. I tried automatic brightnes and I tried the Outside booster function in the display settings. Always the same. There is no boost. According to the specs the display should make more than 2000lux in boost...
e4a675ffff187a095e70b476e0a5b0a2.jpg

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk

Hey guys. I have the Xiaomi 13 for a few weeks now and I run it in the latest stable everything is nice but the display is darker than my old Mi10Pro. Outside when the Sun shines you can see the mi10 boosting the brightnes but the mi13 doesn't. Anyone here experience this issue? I am facing a problem i never had with my 3yrs old device. I tried automatic brightnes and I tried the Outside booster function in the display settings. Always the same. There is no boost. According to the specs the display should make more than 2000lux in boost...
e4a675ffff187a095e70b476e0a5b0a2.jpg

Hello, I am having the same issue, I just bought the phone, did you solve the problem or is it a hardware issue? thank you in advance

No i didnt. Sometimes in the Sun it boosts the brightness. But not always. I think it's a sensor issue. Maybe it's not sensitive enough. It only boosts when u put it directory in the Sun. But when you out your body between Sun and phone it gets darker... Or maybe the interna settings how the boost has to work are bad