Xiaomi 8.2.4 Stable Is Out. Is Possible Make A Xiaomi.eu Version?

isaac36

Members
Apr 17, 2017
Hello.

8.2.4 foro Mi5s Plus Stable China is out.

Is possible make a Xiaomi.eu version..

Thanks in advance.
81fcb69f52a7dd0366fa44dcfbf487c4.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s Plus mediante Tapatalk

published in the official xiaomi as China Stable: Version: V8.2.4.0.MAGCNDL (MIUI8)

I hope we have the translation soon :).
----

I thought this thread was Mi5s. Apologies

published in the official xiaomi as China Stable: Version: V8.2.4.0.MAGCNDL (MIUI8)

I hope we have the translation soon :).
----

I thought this thread was Mi5s. Apologies
Whrere is the thread of Mi5s Plus?

Because.....

cda0a9663d69d7597eb132a03f627158.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s Plus mediante Tapatalk

This ROM is for Mi5s and this post is for Mi5s Plus.....
Yes, just like your post about Mi5S Plus ROM in a Mi5S ROM thread, which I politely asked you to delete considering also that you have started a new thread with the same exact message.
And also, Kether reported here that the official 8.2.4.0 for Mi5S was available, so I replied to him with the link of the corresponding xiaomi.eu version.

So, is it worth upgrading my Mi5s from Official Global ROM 8.2.1.0 (Stable) to 8.2.4.0 XiaomiEU ROM?

Hi everyone.

I tried to install this version but the installation gets stuck at package_extract_file. I can install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_7.4.20_v8-6.0" but not this one and I don't understand why. I hope you will be able to help me ;)

Thank you !

Hi firends,
I had an MI5, unlocked, with the last weekly rom, i just buyed an MI5S last week, do i have to ask to xiaomi an unlock permission again for the MI5S ??
This MI5S came with global stable 8.0.3.0, and i would like to go to the weekly rom from the forum
Thank you ;)

I had an MI5, unlocked, with the last weekly rom, i just buyed an MI5S last week, do i have to ask to xiaomi an unlock permission again for the MI5S ??
No, I got the code before physically having my Mi5S, so the code it's not bound to a device.
But AFAIK you can unlock 1 device/month.

Thank you pippolone,
But i have used my MI5 for almost 8 month now...how must i do to unlock my new MI5S ??

Yes Pippolone, i am using for now my new MI5S, and before i was with the MI5
Thank you, i will have a look on the link ;)