Xiaomi Account Locked after .EU flashed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi to all. After i unlocked bootloader i decided to flash a xiaomi.eu rom on my Xiaomi Mi 8. All seem went good but at the first boot i got an xiaomi account block, but the account is not mine, the associated phone number seems to be indian mobile number. Someone can help me?
photo_2018-07-13_16-07-51.jpg

Aug 21, 2012
This problem cause you bought the phone from old owner who using that mi account ! Now phone be mi account lock

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2012
Yés, hide mi cliud show you can using normally the same with hide icloud on iPhone, still using with your account but will show when you flash new rom

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Jun 2, 2011
i dont understand how you could unlock when your account isnt signed to the phone?
Wasnt it unlocked when you bught it?
Or did you accepted that the phone wasnt sealed when you received it. I dont know if you have insurance or buy with paypal , then you can ask for refund because it isnt like it had to be

Jul 13, 2018
i dont understand how you could unlock when your account isnt signed to the phone?
Wasnt it unlocked when you bught it?
Or did you accepted that the phone wasnt sealed when you received it. I dont know if you have insurance or buy with paypal , then you can ask for refund because it isnt like it had to be
The phone was new and sealed. I unlocked it with my xiaomi account

Dec 2, 2017
Either someone has gotten access to your phone without your knowledge (children? happened to us once, 11 year old daughter played with mother's phone).

Or someone has hacked your Mi account.

Can't think of any other possibility, unless someone gave you a manipulated version of the EU rom.

Jun 2, 2011
When it was new and sealed I will go back to seller and let him solve this issue. You obvolious didn't get anew one. So you can use guarantee , where did you buy it. AliExpress?
Or did you by any change pay with credit card or PayPal. Then you can use the insurance from them. You sail isn't what you paid for..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 SE met Tapatalk
By gaurantee I mean warranty off course