XIAOMI CIVI 1S

@Igor Eisberg i bought 2 of these, black for myself and sparkly silver for my partner, china rom experience is very limited and lack of push notifications that we missing each others texts, we waiting for you guys. Thanks.

oh no, now i regret buying these phones, is there any recommendation how to get most of the google services running maybe with a help of root? For now it's just only the basic. I thought it would get support because it's snapdragon and also mona got the support.

we have no plans to support this device..
- What terrible news!

I also bought CIVI 1S on Aliexpress (1.5 times the real price in China).
I bought it only because I saw that there is a Xiaomi.eu firmware for the "first" CIVI
Therefore, I was sure that since it was made for the first version of this smartphone, you would probably make it for 1S also.

Using this phone with CN-firmware is not very convenient.
On CN, notifications in "western" messengers (WhatsAPP, etc.) do not work at all, the menu language is only English.

One question: why Xiaomi.eu came out for the first CIVI, but still decided not to release it for the updated CIVI 1S?
Although these smartphones are, in fact, 98% identical?

One question: why Xiaomi.eu came out for the first CIVI, but still decided not to release it for the updated CIVI 1S?
Although these smartphones are, in fact, 98% identical?
Yes the user base is extremely small, which is a more important question: does it worth the time?
In Civi 1S's case, it's not worth the time right now, unless the user base and demand suddenly increases.

Yes the user base is extremely small
- I understand all these arguments.
Unfortunately, I (sure that xiaomi.eu for Civi 1S will definitely be), all this is absolutely no consolation, with all my problems...
- You didn't answer my question: why, in that case, did you make Xiaomi.eu for the "first" CIVI?
The user base and so on - there were even less.

Me and my partner really want eu rom, even if it's not gonna get updated weekly, just you know, stable release or just one time, the taste of it and getting away from china rom will be enough. If you guys do that i will really appreciate it. i bought them because i expected you guys to release one eventually.

- I understand all these arguments.
Unfortunately, I (sure that xiaomi.eu for Civi 1S will definitely be), all this is absolutely no consolation, with all my problems...
- You didn't answer my question: why, in that case, did you make Xiaomi.eu for the "first" CIVI?
The user base and so on - there were even less.
It was our team decision and you have to respect it.. We rather invest time to our families than to development of Civi 1S..

Reactions: Motox
It was our team decision and you have to respect it..
- Of course I understand and respect your decision.

All I regret is that I made the wrong bet myself
deciding that if Xioami.eu already exists for CIVI,
probably will appear for CIVI 1S...

Unfortunately, without such firmware, CIVI 1S is useless in practice.

I'm sure it will eventually grow, people selling the device globally on Ali, even my local country (Mongolia) mi store.

In Myanmar,there are a lot of users of mi civi 1s now.Most people would like to buy mi civi 1s over mi civi 1.Because we all knew that some devices of mi civi 1 have display error.Thus,we all choose mi civi 1s.But there is still a problem.That is
Civi 1s did not support EU or Global Rom.Mi Civi 1s user were still struggling with China Rom(can't receive western message, Especially can't use AOD for always and there are a lot of china stuff that we don't understand.)User of Mi Civi 1S are bigger and bigger now.

Question ( Do you have any plan to support Mi Civi 1s {EU Rom} this time?)