Invalid Xiaomi Dafang Camera still not work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini21

Members
Dec 23, 2017
Xiaomi Dafang Camera still not work!
Do something!

Where are all the threads on this topic going?

Xiaomi trying to hide the whole thing?

Kalle212 replied to a thread you are watching at Xiaomi European Community.

Dafang Camera Firmware 5.5.1.419 - Connect timeout, confirm network patency and retry 1000
MarkHUK said
My attitude to this thread is to give you the bare fact of the matter without sugar coating it in nonsense!

Xiaomi are not at any liberty to support a product they do not sell in Europe, that is perfectly reasonable from their point of view. If they state its for mainland china use only on the product packaging! Nothing untoward there at all!

You can air your issue on the forum here, no issue with that but dont complain when the answer you get does not meet your expectations. Take the grievance up with the grey market seller you made the purchase from.
Man your full of ***** you have no idea of what your talking about! Xiaomi are not blocking anything this is purely a firmware issue. I have 1of 4 cams working properly the only difference is firmware.
Why not just say you don’t know and let people helps each other. You may have a conflict of interest but many here are spending a lot of $ on Xiaomi stuff if Xiaomi can not be trusted yes make noise and Boycott. A very customer friendly and easy way would have been to let everyone outside of China know via the app that the Camera will not be supported ... easy.

Xiaomi did clearly show that they are not interested in out of China customers and I will do my best to make this kown.
Please stop
1x1.gif

why are you so angry, personnaly i'm proud to take part in the Xiaomi adventure, i'm not complaining about the products they are selling, i'm a fun of them and i have so many Xiaomi objects.
I'm angy just because they delete the posts talking about our problem, and i understand if their choice is to limit some stuff to the chineese matket.
I just want to understand why, that's all!

why are you so angry, personnaly i'm proud to take part in the Xiaomi adventure, i'm not complaining about the products they are selling, i'm a fun of them and i have so many Xiaomi objects.
I'm angy just because they delete the posts talking about our problem, and i understand if their choice is to limit some stuff to the chineese matket.
I just want to understand why, that's all!

We are all angry because if a company sells its fuyori products from China and they work, and after a few months they no longer work, we cannot even return the goods to the seller, because the right of withdrawal expires. This is an absurd policy. We have been scammed

Reactions: mini21
We are all angry because if a company sells its fuyori products from China and they work, and after a few months they no longer work, we cannot even return the goods to the seller, because the right of withdrawal expires. This is an absurd policy. We have been scammed

Reactions: mini21
We are all angry because if a company sells its products outside China and they work, and after a few months they no longer work, we cannot even return the goods to the seller, because the right of withdrawal expires. This is an absurd policy. We have been scammed

did you buy the items directly from Xiaomi ? i don't think so, maybe from a third party seller(Aliexpress, gearbest, bangood...)
In my case, il they don't give us a solution, i'll probabely flash it to a CFW, and use it with other solutions(OpenHab, Jeedom ...)

You did not get scammed at all?!

you simply bought a product outside the area they are selling it to. Xiaomi also does not sell this to you, it was another person. Because of that you do not get a warning or whatsoever in the app, because (if you are using official stores) you would never have goten the product. NO COMPANY on the world will guarantee support for a product in an area they aren´t selling it to. Good luck trying to use an american iphone in the EU, some carriers switched frequencies and now you don´t have a LTE connection anymore. So the product is somewhat broken. Good luck trying to get support from apple for that, maybe you will get a "buy our eu products...." if you are lucky...

Furthermore do not get angry about the people here in the forum, they arent working for xiaomi! they simply can not do anything against that or are the right persons where you can complain, you have to to that directly to xiaomi

Reactions: Xenirox
We are all angry because if a company sells its products outside China and they work, and after a few months they no longer work, we cannot even return the goods to the seller, because the right of withdrawal expires. This is an absurd policy. We have been scammed

Who is "WE"? "We" are certainly not all angry. "We" realize that when we make a online purchase in China, it is hit or miss. In my case, I have ordered dozens of products directly from China, and the miss rate is not at all higher than when I buy products in a local store. That's good enough for me for sure. If you don't want to take the risk, and/or want full support, and/or "demand" software in your language, than ordering stuff from China is not for you. Simple as that.
And, one more thing, there is absolutely no need to blame the xiaomi.eu developers and community. They do all their splendid work WITHOUT BEING PAID FOR IT, so you get a great ROM totally for FREE. If you demand anything, this is the wrong place!

This "Bugs" section is a subforum of "Xiaomi MIUI Community Lounge".
I thought it's obvious that your complains get ignored because that "Defang" camera, or whatever, has absolutely nothing to do with MIUI, and especially nothing to do with our custom ROM based on MIUI.
You should complain about QC issues to those whom you paid, directly or indirectly, in this case: Xiaomi.

Reactions: EnormoDerClown
Status
Not open for further replies.