Xiaomi.eu 8.1.3.0 Stable

Jaime DLH

Members
Aug 31, 2016
Hi all,

I've just installed Xiaomi.eu 8.1.3.0 Stable on my Mi5, so far so good. It has the november Android security patches, so that's a very good thing.

Will report after some more hours of use.

Hi, I Want test the this stable rom, but right now use the last week rom.I have to wipe cache, dalvik/art and data, without system, right?

Hi all,

I've just installed Xiaomi.eu 8.1.3.0 Stable on my Mi5, so far so good. It has the november Android security patches, so that's a very good thing.

Will report after some more hours of use.
Please share me the link....

Guys, is it safe to dirty flash this over 8.1.1.0 stable?

Anyone able to guide me on how to do that? Thank you SO much!

I used the Updater app, too, from 8.1.1.0. Worked without a hitch.

Last edited:
Will xposed work after the update? Because I read that xposed doesn't work after November security patches

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

What are the significant differences between 8.1.1.0 and 8.1.3.0

And is the Battery Life ,compared to the 8.1.1.0 Rom, the Same?

I could not find this version in the forum. I tried the updater and it says mine is already the last version (v8.1.1)

Edit: I found on androidfilehost

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Battery life in 8.1.3.0 seems pretty much the same for me as it was in 8.1.1.0, after a full day of use.

Has anyone tried uninstalling some application from the system (launcher, for example) in this rom? If yes, how? Uninstalling by Titanium backup the mobile brick.

Enviado do meu Mi 5 Pro

Reactions: huntersun
Anyone managed to get xposed working on this ROM?

If so could you guide me to the correct installer?

Thank you so much!

i flashed eu v8.1.3 from global v8.0.5 and i cant restore from my previous backup. is this because the eu rom is unofficial or is it a current version problem?