Xiaomi.eu HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] [DISCONTINUED]

Oh Redmi Note 8 Pro is a "real" device!
"Real" developers are even able to run custom Android 11 on it! Stop telling us you're not even able to port MiUI updates. You simply don't want to because of fanatism.
You can do what you want, true, that's your choice, we have to respect it!
But at least you have to be honest!

Maybe Xiaomi.eu should be more open-minded and stop being accomplice of a company guilty of anticompetitive behavior...this behavior kill employement in Europe (Icera, ST-Micro)

You think it's a problem of money? Wow, that's the kind of answer an iPhone's fan is able to do! Ridiculous!
ROM leader? Seriously?
aggressive talks kills any discussion! open-minded one included.

Reactions: xMarvin732
Oh Redmi Note 8 Pro is a "real" device!
"Real" developers are even able to run custom Android 11 on it! Stop telling us you're not even able to port MiUI updates. You simply don't want to because of fanatism.
You can do what you want, true, that's your choice, we have to respect it!
But at least you have to be honest!

Maybe Xiaomi.eu should be more open-minded and stop being accomplice of a company guilty of anticompetitive behavior...this behavior kill employement in Europe (Icera, ST-Micro)

You think it's a problem of money? Wow, that's the kind of answer an iPhone's fan is able to do! Ridiculous!
ROM leader? Seriously?
Are you stupid? xiaomi.eu isn't even at fault! its Xiaomi for having the EDL mode locked behind authentication for MTK!
"MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. "

if you read this quote, you understand why, there are people who still manage to brick stuff and blame it on the devs.
MTK in generally is bad, i hated the MT6592 Chip, Qualcomm is so much more reliable, doesn't brick fast, and also has better quality, my thl t6 pro went broken over the time by SD card not working anymore to SIM Card not working.
Nothing to do with "anticompetitive behavior", its just Xiaomi having this authentication gatekeeping going on.

Well...you no longer buy phones with Mediatek's. I suppose you dont have this Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Tell me what you are doing here? You come only to tell me I'm stupid?

Did I say the opposite about authorized accounts? I don't think...
I only said Indians were able go throught.

And you bought THL and complain about reliability? And think the problem comes from Mediatek? Are you serious? Mediatek's are processed on TSMC's factories!
When you've got an hardware problems on a phone, it rarely comes from soc (from any brands)...it comes mostly from eMMc storage, battery or how components are welded on motherboard.
About mt6592, it's not an high end soc...it's something between Snapdragon 400 and 600...good performance/price ratio.
As Cortex A7 are in-order tiny cores, standard 4 in-order cores (like Snap 400) conception has occasionnal stutters, 8 cores conception has far less... 4 out-of-order cores (like Snap 600) were still better but far more expensive.
Everybody (except Apple) copied this conception of in-order octa cores because of performance/price ratio.
For exemple, on their 6xx serie, Qualcomm moved from 4 out-of-order cores to 8 in-order cores on Snapdragon 615 with Cortex A53...and did it very badly (you only have to compare with mt6752, it's very funny :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)

"MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. "
This is a custom firmware. No one will give a guarantee when flashing any phone. It is a personal choice of everyone what to do with the device. Why did you decide that your opinion should be fundamental? If you don't want to flash MTK, no one forces you to.

This is a custom firmware. No one will give a guarantee when flashing any phone. It is a personal choice of everyone what to do with the device. Why did you decide that your opinion should be fundamental? If you don't want to flash MTK, no one forces you to.
I know its a custom firmware lol, but xiaomi.eu doesnt want to take the risk, because people still do mistakes and blame the devs.
Its also a personal choice of xiaomi.eu not to support the Redmi Note 8 Pro with MTK, so why do you come at me right now?
By the way, the quote you mentioned, didn't come from me, it comes from ingbrzy the ROM Leader, not my statement but his/hers

Well...you no longer buy phones with Mediatek's. I suppose you dont have this Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Tell me what you are doing here? You come only to tell me I'm stupid?

Did I say the opposite about authorized accounts? I don't think...
I only said Indians were able go throught.

And you bought THL and complain about reliability? And think the problem comes from Mediatek? Are you serious? Mediatek's are processed on TSMC's factories!
When you've got an hardware problems on a phone, it rarely comes from soc (from any brands)...it comes mostly from eMMc storage, battery or how components are welded on motherboard.
About mt6592, it's not an high end soc...it's something between Snapdragon 400 and 600...good performance/price ratio.
As Cortex A7 are in-order tiny cores, standard 4 in-order cores (like Snap 400) conception has occasionnal stutters, 8 cores conception has far less... 4 out-of-order cores (like Snap 600) were still better but far more expensive.
Everybody (except Apple) copied this conception of in-order octa cores because of performance/price ratio.
For exemple, on their 6xx serie, Qualcomm moved from 4 out-of-order cores to 8 in-order cores on Snapdragon 615 with Cortex A53...and did it very badly (you only have to compare with mt6752, it's very funny :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)

After owning an LG E460 for a time, i switched to the THL because i thought its good.
As my experience is, Its not THL only, there was another one, the Cubot X11. my owned MT65xx Phones so far were very terrible.
I may have not bought the Redmi Note 8 Pro, but i still own a different Xiaomi phone like the Redmi Note 7 and now the Mi10T Lite which is why i am replying to messages here in the forum.
The Xiaomi.eu Rom won't likely come out for mediatek soc because of the hassle in case it bricks and you can't use SP Flash Tools.
if Xiaomi would remove Authentication Process, there wouldn't be a problem to continue releasing updates.
Its just too much of a risk.

After owning an LG E460 for a time, i switched to the THL because i thought its good.
As my experience is, Its not THL only, there was another one, the Cubot X11. my owned MT65xx Phones so far were very terrible.
I may have not bought the Redmi Note 8 Pro, but i still own a different Xiaomi phone like the Redmi Note 7 and now the Mi10T Lite which is why i am replying to messages here in the forum.
The Xiaomi.eu Rom won't likely come out for mediatek soc because of the hassle in case it bricks and you can't use SP Flash Tools.
if Xiaomi would remove Authentication Process, there wouldn't be a problem to continue releasing updates.
RN8 pro is one of the best-selling and popular phones from XIAOMI. That is why the position of the administration is unclear. And your experience is not related to what processors, but to whose phones you bought. CUBOT THL is just ridiculous. They have I'm sure models on the snapdragon model as well. And they will be just as disgusting as on MTK )
More and more models are produced on modern MTK. And that's great. If there is no monopolist in the processor market, the buyer benefits from this. Choice is always good. The RN8 pro is a Great phone.
My 3 previous phones were on Snapdragon. And I don't feel any discomfort. On the contrary, everything is fine.

OK you've got LG...but with mt6575.
Mt6575 is a single core Cortex A9...LG chose it when mt6577 and even mt6589 were already available for a while.

You should read how Qualcomm treat LG (pages 45, 122, 154, 163, 170, 175...)

Some quad cortex A7 like mt6589 or mt6582 worked as well as Qualcomm's quad Cortex A7 such as Snapdragon 400...
Your mt6592's was far higher (see Redmi Note for exemple...mt6592's version was far faster than Snapdragon 400's one...)
Plus it was in 2014, 6 years ago!
NVIDIA and Intel stopped making soc for smartphones...and Mediatek is still there!

You have to analyse what you bought...
When you get a Redmi Note 8 Pro, you got Cortex A76, DynamIQ conception and UFS storage...and that's the performances you will get! Everyboby who test both Note 8 Pro and Note 7 will tell you about the huge gap beween Snapdragon 660 (Cortex A73 (relabeled Kryo 260 Gold), big.LITTLE with cycle hungry clusters migration and slower eMMC storage) and G90T...

Authentification process is an excuse as Indians already removed it...
You just have to read how official members are talking about Mediatek's, here and on Redmi 6's forum.
We can't accept to be ignored or even insulted because we refuse to follow the orders from official members.

Monopoly is dangerous for customers and official members here pray for monopoly as it is easier for them.
I remember a time when developers loved challenges and alternative hardwares (Amiga demo scene...)

OK you've got LG...but with mt6575.
Mt6575 is a single core Cortex A9...LG chose it when mt6577 and even mt6589 were already available for a while.

You should read how Qualcomm treat LG (pages 45, 122, 154, 163, 170, 175...)

Some quad cortex A7 like mt6589 or mt6582 worked as well as Qualcomm's quad Cortex A7 such as Snapdragon 400...
Your mt6592's was far higher (see Redmi Note for exemple...mt6592's version was far faster than Snapdragon 400's one...)
Plus it was in 2014, 6 years ago!
NVIDIA and Intel stopped making soc for smartphones...and Mediatek is still there!

You have to analyse what you bought...
When you get a Redmi Note 8 Pro, you got Cortex A76, DynamIQ conception and UFS storage...and that's the performances you will get! Everyboby who test both Note 8 Pro and Note 7 will tell you about the huge gap beween Snapdragon 660 (Cortex A73 (relabeled Kryo 260 Gold), big.LITTLE with cycle hungry clusters migration and slower eMMC storage) and G90T...

Authentification process is an excuse as Indians already removed it...
You just have to read how official members are talking about Mediatek's, here and on Redmi 6's forum.
We can't accept to be ignored or even insulted because we refuse to follow the orders from official members.

Monopoly is dangerous for customers and official members here pray for monopoly as it is easier for them.
I remember a time when developers loved challenges and alternative hardwares (Amiga demo scene...)
Redmi note 8 pro is better because it came out later than the Redmi Note 7.
Also i still read everywhere about the authentication process still being there, can you link sources to it being removed?
Mediatek still sucks

Mediatek still sucks
LOL )))) About 90% of all wifi routers running on MTK.
MTK is the best performing processors in middle end for now

Attachments

• max_g480_c12_r4x3_pd10.jpg.jpg
    max_g480_c12_r4x3_pd10.jpg.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 308
oh that explains the bad connection with wifi.
may be the best performing processor but is not popular
Buy normal wi-fi routers from good manufacturers. For example, keenetic. Not the stuff you use. As for popularity, I am not a person who cares about the processor manufacturer, if everything works as it should. It's like you're an employee of qualcomm. Or is it some kind of religion? I had different phones on different processors. Starting with mi4c on 808 snapdragon. And it's a disgusting processor. Quickly discharged the phone, greatly overheated in any mode, which spoiled the screen.

Buy normal wi-fi routers from good manufacturers. For example, keenetic. Not the stuff you use. As for popularity, I am not a person who cares about the processor manufacturer, if everything works as it should. It's like you're an employee of qualcomm. Or is it some kind of religion? I had different phones on different processors. Starting with mi4c on 808 snapdragon. And it's a disgusting processor. Quickly discharged the phone, greatly overheated in any mode, which spoiled the screen.
yeah, must be an OLED Screen or whatever it is, burn in etc.
If you see qualcomm as a religion, which is very pathetic, what do you call MTK then?
And of course you care about processor manufacturer because you complain about Snapdragon

And of course you care about processor manufacturer because you complain about Snapdragon
I don't care at all. If I was concerned about the "coolness" of the processor, I would buy Apple products. Because these are the best processors to date.And if we start such a dialogue here, then we all need to switch to IOS and A13 Bionic. We are on the forum of custom firmware of the Chinese phone, discussing the budget model. Don't you think you're funny?

I don't care at all. If I was concerned about the "coolness" of the processor, I would buy Apple products. Because these are the best processors to date.And if we start such a dialogue here, then we all need to switch to IOS and A13 Bionic. We are on the forum of custom firmware of the Chinese phone, discussing the budget model. Don't you think you're funny?
Well i think i am funny, because i got you triggered about it.
Unbelievable how this turned into a conspiracy theory against MTK because they don't want to support the Note 8 Pro.

Please consider supporting RN8P again. We have the largest custom Rom community available on XDA/Telegram for any Xiaomi device ever. But you.
If it's a matter of money then just say it upfront because the "bricked devices" excuses are just nonsense. I've flashed more than 30 Android Roms on this device without any issue. On the Telegram group no one brick their devices anymore. We have a MIUI repack and so on.
So please give this device another chance. There is A LOT of RN8P users who would love to use your software.

Will you get a rom when xiaomi stops supporting the Redmi NOte 8 Pro, for those people that we don't mind losing the phone?

The only reason I looked at xiaomi.eu -miui dialer, which has a call recording function. Everything else can be configured via adb (unnecessary garbage, advertising, etc.) So, personally, I don't care if they release the firmware or not. It will be fun to see what will happen to their opinion when there are more and more smartphones on MTK )

The only reason I looked at xiaomi.eu -miui dialer, which has a call recording function. Everything else can be configured via adb (unnecessary garbage, advertising, etc.) So, personally, I don't care if they release the firmware or not. It will be fun to see what will happen to their opinion when there are more and more smartphones on MTK )
They will also drop them because of Xiaomis Policy towards EDL Mode sadly.

Hi All Redmi note 8 pro Bricked now after I'm flash EU Rom(xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8Pro_V11.0.2.0.PGGCNXM_v11-9) It dead no come back. I try fix on SP Flash not responded or vibration responded have LED show only F..ck and Suck MTK i used MI9.note7,Minote10lite it flash super easy MTK bad phone

if who have detail fix it please advise me
Thank you Advanced
b3411050c9257d636fdc05e69f4497c9.jpg

seems you have downloaded ROM from unofficial source.. we are not responsible for your loss... RIP..

Reactions: xMarvin732