Xiaomi.EU icons in Poco X3 Pro

ThisIsDaMatt

Members
Apr 8, 2023
I have seen in some videos that the icons in the Xiaomi.EU ROM, in the Poco X3 Pro, are the same rounded ones from Poco Launcher. Is there a way to replace these icons with the MIUI ones? This is an important point for me to decide whether to switch ROMs or not. Thanks in advance :)

Xiaomi.eu ROM uses MIUI Launcher and MIUI icons, not Poco icons. Icons can also be changed in the Theme app.

Xiaomi.eu ROM uses MIUI Launcher and MIUI icons, not Poco icons. Icons can also be changed in the Theme app.
Hi, although i already got to change the icons via a third party theme, by default it came with the "Poco" icons. Would be nice if the ROM came with stock MIUI icons, is there a way i can make suggestions for future updates? Thanks :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-09-22-00-34-265_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-22-00-34-265_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 480
Would be nice if the ROM came with stock MIUI icons, is there a way i can make suggestions for future updates? Thanks :D
Not possible without replacing the whole default theme, which includes icons, frames, masks, preview images, etc.
We only have a few Global POCO-based ROMs, not worth tinkering with.

Not possible without replacing the whole default theme, which includes icons, frames, masks, preview images, etc.
We only have a few Global POCO-based ROMs, not worth tinkering with.
Oh, i get it, its no problem then, makes sense. Thanks for responding tho, and thanks for developing such a nice rom! ;)

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
That is not true, I have installed xiaomi.eu for 2 months in POCO X3 Pro and the icons that come by default are those of POCO, until today I have investigated and there is no way to install the official MIUI Launcher icons

Hi, although i already got to change the icons via a third party theme, by default it came with the "Poco" icons. Would be nice if the ROM came with stock MIUI icons, is there a way i can make suggestions for future updates? Thanks :D
Please can you tell me the name of the theme, thanks!