Xiaomi EU impossible

josesico

Members
Nov 23, 2018
First of all forgive me for my English.
I have since August a xiaomi my mix 2s M1803D5XA, I unlocked the bootloader last week, I put it for fastboot twrp-v13 from XDA, as it does not support sd from otg usb try flashing xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.0.7.0.PDGCNFH_v10-9.zip and decompress without problems but when I exit twrp it restarts, it seems that it is installing but it stays that way, it does not install the rom What am I doing wrong ?, it does not let me enter twrp, I have to flash with miflash an original rom, I have tried 2 times and I do not know what to do.

First of all forgive me for my English.
I have since August a xiaomi my mix 2s M1803D5XA, I unlocked the bootloader last week, I put it for fastboot twrp-v13 from XDA, as it does not support sd from otg usb try flashing xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.0.7.0.PDGCNFH_v10-9.zip and decompress without problems but when I exit twrp it restarts, it seems that it is installing but it stays that way, it does not install the rom What am I doing wrong ?, it does not let me enter twrp, I have to flash with miflash an original rom, I have tried 2 times and I do not know what to do.

if coming from stock rom, you have to FORMAT DATA first (in TWRP) in order to remove encryption. Wipe data partition is not sufficient.

Reactions: Subi23
if coming from stock rom, you have to FORMAT DATA first (in TWRP) in order to remove encryption. Wipe data partition is not sufficient.
How do you do that in twrp, the truth is that I've used twrp and I've always done a wipe and a valid
I already did it and try again, this time it seems that if it works, thank you

Last edited:
How do you do that in twrp, the truth is that I've used twrp and I've always done a wipe and a valid
I already did it and try again, this time it seems that if it works, thank you
TWRP V12 and V13 doesn't work.

V11 works only

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Subi23
I already work with a rom EU, I did what you said less twrp, I have installed twrp v13 of xda, I made a format data and installed without problems the rom, one thing, is better magik or supersu to root?