Xiaomi EU MIUI 11.0.4 Camera Problem

duke2502

Members
Dec 18, 2019
Hi,

I cannot get the front camera to work properly with this update. It was fine when I used the global ROM. Is there anyway I can go back to global or to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Yes ofc. When I open the camera app and press the flip cam button, the front cam only come up half way or just a little bit. When I switch back to the back cam, it only moves down a bit and not fully inside. Taking a selfie is a hit or miss now. I press calibrate too but it showed "couldn't calibrate".

I updated to 11.0.5 this morning and the problem is mostly gone so I think it was a software bug.

Xiaomi 9T

Front Camera stop working. It cames up and down immediatly and shows a error message.

Also, the back camera, in messenger, flips the image 90 degrees.

Can I do something?

Yes ofc. When I open the camera app and press the flip cam button, the front cam only come up half way or just a little bit. When I switch back to the back cam, it only moves down a bit and not fully inside. Taking a selfie is a hit or miss now. I press calibrate too but it showed "couldn't calibrate".

I updated to 11.0.5 this morning and the problem is mostly gone so I think it was a software bug.

Use motor apk and first set the option as set cam outView attachment k20pro_motor.apk

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk