• xiaomi.eu

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • global stable

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Miksego

Members
Nov 21, 2016
Hi guys, I´m new with xiaomi devices, specifically I have a Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro(2ram16gb) and I would like to be adviced by you, sometimes I have some problems with the wifi conection and whatsapp notification, not all the time, just few days in random moments( I have all permision and batery settings perfectly configurated) Currently I have the global stable rom, I was wondering if it would be better to install the xiaomi.eu rom, what would you reccomend?anyone has had both in his device?sorry if I have made any mistake I´m not a native speaker, Thanks indeed;)

Try that see if you like it.
Eu roms come in stable and dev flavors.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

I would recommend xiaomi.eu for europeans, there are lots of nice little improvements compared to official.

Settings > Permissions > Autostart > enable aurostart for every app you want instant notifications
Settings > Notifications & status bar > App notifications > give app Floating/Lock screen/Notification light permissions
Settings > Battery & performance > Manage apps battery usage > Choose apps > select app > No restrictions

Apply these settings for WhatApp to get instant notifications always, should work on both official and xiaomi.eu roms. (Display pop-up window from Permissions might also be needed.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Badrsj
I decided for the EU ROM, since MIUI 8 can't disable apps anymore, so I couldn't disable Google junk. EU ships with Store and Services only.

Reactions: Dr.MTR and Badrsj