Xiaomi.eu Rom For Mimax

how to install the ROM? I managed to install the TWRP but then I can not go further. he asks me a code at launch so I click cancel and I arrive on the menu but I'm stuck, can you tell me how?
Before I clicked on 'install' and I chose my ROM but it no longer works

Yes, I managed to install TWRP but I can not go on, I can not install the ROM, would you proceed?

Thanks you guys who worked on and made this rom its the BEST EVER so much better then stock im so happy

Where can i find twrp for mi max Pro (hekium)???
I thinks its the same as for the basic version the hydrogen one.
Try it it will work. I wanted to give you a link but it wont let me post links because im new on the forum but if you have problems finding it send me a private message and i will help you man. Cheers from Montenegro and good luck with the flashing its totally worth the effort

;)

MIUI 8 Alpha, my problem is in TWRP after the password at the beginning
Hi
Have you found the solution i had the same problem so i can help you it has to do with the encryption of the phone. Download and copy the rom files to an external sd that has not been encrypted thats how i did it ,i downloaded the rom with my other phone and then when you enter the recovey put the sd card in your mi max phone and flash. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator: