Invalid xiaomi eu seems delete some necessary component to run MIUI+

If MIUI+ needs a China-only Mi Roaming app, then that should give you a hint that MIUI+ is meant to be used in China only.
Another hint being that the program itself is in Chinese.

But isn't the purpose of xiaomi eu is to port great features of china rom to global rom? Otherwise xiaomi.eu has difference from global stock rom. I cannot think a reason to exclude it as it is a quite useful feature.

For the windows client, it is pretty graphical now, and it should not to hard for me or some other developer to build a translated version of it. But no one gonna do it if miui+ does not work in a english rom.

Additioanlly, i saw the magisk module mentioned in that thread seems has a miui+ fix only option. So it is highly likely just add back some subcomponents of global roming dependency (not global roming it self) will get miui+ up and running. I will post the link of it in anothet reply (and of course corresponding translation).

If MIUI+ needs a China-only Mi Roaming app, then that should give you a hint that MIUI+ is meant to be used in China only.
Another hint being that the program itself is in Chinese.
It says there is a MIUI+ fix option, which will fix the MIUI+ for Xiaomi.EU and the download link is
The "0.65.zip" file is the magisk module and the "工具箱0.62.apk" is the corresponding manager app (should not be necessary).