Xiaomi.eu Stable Rom For Kenzo - Instalation Guide

Pitada

Members
Oct 30, 2016
Hi,
Since 10th December, Xiaomi.eu got a 6.0 stable rom for kenzo (redmi note 3 pro)
The link is: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224404706
It has already Over 3000 downloads.
Can someone explain step by step a way to instal this rom without get problems ( like bricked).
I've got the twrp instaled and I always used stable eu roms. I ve got at the moment the 8.0.5.0 eu rom.
Any Help to instal, or should I wait for the oficial China release.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: I say this because I know it is a "beta rom tester". And if it was a normal stable rom I would like to update, but unfortunatly the eu team say nothing about it...

Has anyone did update from 8.0.5.0 eu stable rom to the 8.1.1.0 eu stable Rom, without problems?
I mean doing just the normal flash:
Download the zip file
Use miui updater
Choose the zip file

I just don't want get problems, because if I will have, i'm nota able to solve them by my self...

If I need do something diferent (like wipes or update the twrp), please tell me.

I could change to 6.0 stable global version, but does note have the portuguese language from Portugal and also I believe Its not so clean as the eu team and also I don't know if I can flash the global, when I'm on a eu version...
All Help will be aprecciated

Last edited:
Hey buddy I have flashed it but u cannot simply update it using update menu Cox it gives error so just go via TWRP and the clean flash it

Note: worst battery life in 8.1.1 if ur sure to have the taste of marshamllow then u can go on....

Hey buddy I have flashed it but u cannot simply update it using update menu Cox it gives error so just go via TWRP and the clean flash it

Note: worst battery life in 8.1.1 if ur sure to have the taste of marshamllow then u can go on....

Thanks a lot for your Replay.
when I use the update menu the phone goes in twrp recovery mode and starts flashing. Its not the same you're saying?

Hi @Rex Divakar and @ingbrzy , I forgot your advice Rex Divakar and I did update to xiaomi.eu 8.1.1.0 stable rom using update menu and after finish I could not navigate in menus because the phone always goes in block screen. I did then in TWRP mode a wipe cache dalvik and cache but didn't solve the problem. So I decided to go back to xiaomi.eu 8.0.5.0 stable rom. I put the zip file in download folder and did the update using TWRP. But now after finish the instalation the phone starts normaly but one minute after the phone goes off and starts again doing the instalation. I did again in TWRP mode a wipe cahe/dalvik and cache and its the same.
I don't know what to do to solve this. Could you please help me?
PS: About phone In the kernel version shows "unknow" ( I think its not normal)
Thanks in advance

no need to panic u have made a dirty flash thus ur phone wpuld be having two roms system files thus corrupting the system i kindly request u to do a clean flash by booting into zcx recovery and then wipe everthing expect ur storage and install the rom again ,................

no need to panic u have made a dirty flash thus ur phone wpuld be having two roms system files thus corrupting the system i kindly request u to do a clean flash by booting into zcx recovery and then wipe everthing expect ur storage and install the rom again ,................

Thanks for replying. Hope you are right. I don't have the zcx recovery I have the TWRP 2.2 instaled, its the same, or must be the zcx?