Xiaomi.eu Store Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Lowest prices and best service guaranteed. 100% English owned and operated and no more communication or bullshit stupid issues with resellers.

We can help with Wholesale orders or Retail. 7 years of trust means you can be 1000% sure we will help and support your every shopping need.

Visit https://xiaomi.eu/store/ to see what's on offer. If you need phones or other please drop me a message and I will offer you the BEST prices over any resellers in the market guaranteed! :)

Much love to you all!

Mark

Reactions: dogiex
Great to know! Will tell a friend of mine to order a dashcam from there.
Where does the products ship from?
And I hope to see some phones over there too.
Great to know! Will tell a friend of mine to order a dashcam from there.
Where does the products ship from?
And I hope to see some phones over there too.
We wont stock Phones at least for now, too many after sales and fault issues which we are not able to handle right now.

Products all shipped from Hong Kong via SF Express or DHL / DPD.

Also to say if you guys have Wholesale requirements we are also here to help. MoQ would be around 5,000 for most lines.

PM me for more info :)

Would be nice to see postage cost even before you add stuff to cart. Maybe like gearbest does it.

What is the difference between Aqara gateway and Mijia GAteway? Can they control all the same devices?

Last edited:
Would be nice to see postage cost even before you add stuff to cart. Maybe like gearbest does it.

What is the difference between Aqara gateway and Mijia GAteway? Can they control all the same devices?
you can at the basket page dude, bottom right corner is a 'CALCULATE' button, just enter your country and submit and it will give you the rates according to the weight of the products you have selected.

Cheers,

Mark

@MarkHUK can you get the Smoke Alarm in your store? Would love to buy like 3.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

why can i not change the currency? I need EU instead of dollars! Bitte change this.

And will all the smartphones be installed with an XIAOMI.EU rom or you are just a affiliate webshop...!!!!

why can i not change the currency? I need EU instead of dollars! Bitte change this.

And will all the smartphones be installed with an XIAOMI.EU rom or you are just a affiliate webshop...!!!!
Currency is USD for easier purchasing and accounting. We wont' sell phones via the store as well.

Reactions: djbosanac
Status
Not open for further replies.