XIAOMI EU TO GLOBAL?

redenkri

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Can anyone help me to decide if ok to flash global rom via twrp and how?

Im from china rom before
Current rom miui11 beta

Last edited:
Can anyone help me to decide if ok to flash global rom via twrp and how?

Im from china rom before
Current rom miui11 beta
If you can please provide us with some more info.

Would you like to?
a) Global -> EU
b) EU -> Global

So, just download the miui_CEPHEUSGlobal_9.6.27_2b17a775d2_9.0.zip file and flash it with TWRP and you are back to global. What works on top of that (but you will loose all your data and apps, so make a backup to google and mi-cloud before) is to lock the phone again with fastboot. Then your phone is almost like it was supplied to you.

So, just download the miui_CEPHEUSGlobal_9.6.27_2b17a775d2_9.0.zip file and flash it with TWRP and you are back to global. What works on top of that (but you will loose all your data and apps, so make a backup to google and mi-cloud before) is to lock the phone again with fastboot. Then your phone is almost like it was supplied to you.
I was never a global rom before
Im from china rom then i flash xiaomi eu.
Are you sure its ok to flash global rom via twrp? Current rom miui11 beta

@redenkri: As far as I know you can flash whatever ROM you want, China or Global, as far as you keep your bootloader UNLOCKED.
So never lock it again when you are flashing differents ROMs with TWRP!
You only can/should lock your bootloader again, when you decide to stay with the ROM channel which was originally intended for your device - in your case China ROM, as I understood your OP.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong with my assumption.
Edit: Someone please correct me if I'm wrong with my assumption.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
@redenkri: As far as I know you can flash whatever ROM you want, China or Global, as far as you keep your bootloader UNLOCKED.
So never lock it again when you are flashing differents ROMs with TWRP!
You only can/should lock your bootloader again, when you decide to stay with the ROM channel which was originally intended for your device - in your case China ROM, as I understood your OP.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong with my assumption.
Edit: Someone please correct me if I'm wrong with my assumption.
Correct so far

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: MeiGuddet