Xiaomi.Eu

AdrM

Members
Jul 10, 2013
Congratulations !!!
The name of our forum is changed as Xiaomi Europe Support. :eek:

We still waiting MI's developer or support team to reply to our bug and wish lists.

We hope for quickly update rom! :cool:

Congratulations !!!
The name of our forum is changed as Xiaomi Europe Support. :eek:

We still waiting MI's developer or support team to reply to our bug and wish lists.

We hope for quickly update rom! :cool:

Pardon our dust for a couple of weeks, we are in a transition period. Then things will change.

Hi,
congratulation for this new great name...
a little bug : Facebook login to forum is not working with http://xiaomi.eu

When trying to login we are getting the following error :

"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more
of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match
the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one
of the App's domains."
it seems that facebook login still look for miuiandroid.com url...

Hi,
congratulation for this new great name...
a little bug : Facebook login to forum is not working with http://xiaomi.eu

When trying to login we are getting the following error :

"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more
of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match
the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one
of the App's domains."
it seems that facebook login still look for miuiandroid.com url...
Please try now :)

Hey Marc,
some links in the forum still point to miuiandroid forum, and they are not resolved correctly to the new xiaomi.eu adress. At least not from Tapatalk forum app. (Had that with wiui 1st post in mi2s forum.)
Can you possibly auto-edit the links?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Hey Marc,
some links in the forum still point to miuiandroid forum, and they are not resolved correctly to the new xiaomi.eu adress. At least not from Tapatalk forum app. (Had that with wiui 1st post in mi2s forum.)
Can you possibly auto-edit the links?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
give me the links or link to the issue pages please

Hi Mark,
the opening post in the following thread:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-wiui-3-9-27-multilanguage-v4-v5.19628/
links to some other posts, like "apps/mods/tweaks"-section on bottom part of post #1.

It works well on the desktop version, so maybe this is a tapatalk error or some script in the version for mobile devices.

This is what happens when I am klicking a link with tapatalk4: Tapatalk sees a URL, opens the browser with miuiandroid-URL, browser opens Tapatalk, page stays on "loading" status.

This happens as well when I am surfing on my mi2s via chrome in the thread mentioned above. I copy the link and open another browser window to paste it there, of course then all is good. But I like reading with tapatalk, and maybe it wouldn't happen, if the links to miuiandroid.com/community would be replaced with xiaomi.eu/community.

But I am just a noob :)

Hi Mark,
the opening post in the following thread:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-wiui-3-9-27-multilanguage-v4-v5.19628/
links to some other posts, like "apps/mods/tweaks"-section on bottom part of post #1.

It works well on the desktop version, so maybe this is a tapatalk error or some script in the version for mobile devices.

This is what happens when I am klicking a link with tapatalk4: Tapatalk sees a URL, opens the browser with miuiandroid-URL, browser opens Tapatalk, page stays on "loading" status.

This happens as well when I am surfing on my mi2s via chrome in the thread mentioned above. I copy the link and open another browser window to paste it there, of course then all is good. But I like reading with tapatalk, and maybe it wouldn't happen, if the links to miuiandroid.com/community would be replaced with xiaomi.eu/community.

But I am just a noob :)
I fixed the links in the thread