Xiaomi Home Security Camera 360° official in Germany ?

sic-sou

Members
May 18, 2018
Hi there
i own an Xiaomi Dafang. Since a few weeks i cant connect to the camera with the mi home app. The Support told me, that the defang is not officaly sold in Germany so there is no support.

So i need a new cam. Is the Xiaomi Home Security Camera 360° Officaly available in Germany so that everything works fine?

Perhaps someone can help me?

Hi there
i own an Xiaomi Dafang. Since a few weeks i cant connect to the camera with the mi home app. The Support told me, that the defang is not officaly sold in Germany so there is no support.

So i need a new cam. Is the Xiaomi Home Security Camera 360° Officaly available in Germany so that everything works fine?

Perhaps someone can help me?
no official store in Germany.

offical store ok, but if i put the region of my mi home app to europe there a a few cameras available in de device list.
so i think these devives will work? dafang is not listed there and on the mi.com/global webpage there is also the 360 cam listed

offical store ok, but if i put the region of my mi home app to europe there a a few cameras available in de device list.
so i think these devives will work? dafang is not listed there and on the mi.com/global webpage there is also the 360 cam listed

Xiaomi want to make sure the products they are supporting are from valid sales channels, if you are using products sold for mainland China only then you need to take that issue up with the seller.