Xiaomi M2A out of sync

mrkrabs

Members
Aug 24, 2013
Hi guys,

I received my new Xiaomi M2A phone yesterday which I'm really pleased with however, when playing back video the sound is way out of sync. Almost by two seconds. I have tried using Qloud and Plex, both completely out of sync and I have no idea what is causing this.

I am on the latest MIUI version - JLB21.0. Appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Ok, I've been checking things a little more and it seems that the fault is with Plex and Qloud Media player. Youtube etc works just fine. Please, please can someone help me solve this. The audio is about 2-3 seconds ahead of the video and I have no idea why. Video playback on my tablet and other devices is perfect. Thanks for any suggestions!

it's a bug of MIUI!
search in the section Bug of this forum for found other tread for sync audio!
sorry for my english, i'm italian....

because in MIUI Rom of my M2S I have problems with audio sync when I stream live TV and why there is this problem with the ROM cm10.2 of cofface ? What is the difference between the two , which eliminates the problem of audio sync ? How can you fix the bug on MIUI ? You have to recompile the video drivers ? It's the fault of the kernel modules ? Does anyone know the cause ? Sooner or later, one of the developers of MIUI will say and do anything for this bug ? It seems that this bug does not exist because nobody talks about it , but you noticed that there is ? Since I write on the forum only a two or three users have encountered this bug ! The other year this audio sync problem ?