FGsam

Members
Apr 23, 2019
Dear Team,
do you have an so called COC for europe for the M365 scooter?
The COC is a cetificate of conformity needed for every street used vehicle within europe to be registered and/or insured.
Details:
A COC is needed to use the scooter in germany, netherlands and several other european countries legaly on the streets.
It can be issued by any member state in europe and is valid in whole europe. It contains vehicle type name and product number (vehicle identification number) and guarantees compliance to the EU road safety standards.

Kind regards,
FGsam

Hi there,
Thanks again for this amazing product. The same goes for the registration process in Germany:
As you may know, we have a new registration process for eScooters in Germany which amongst other things requires the following:
1) insurance,
2) general permit to operate (Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis or in short ABE) which must come from the manufacturer,
3) two independent brakes, and
4) max. speed 20km/h

I can get the insurance if I have the ABE - are you aware if Xiaomi is on the case here?

Also, is there special German upgrade kit which includes a second brake and which reduces the maximum speed?

Reactions: FelixG and matze365
thanks for nothing. If you have something to contribute to what we are facing in Germany be my guest, otherwise step out of the way if you would