[Solved] Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra - Problems installing xiaomi.eu (V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM)

honk0504

Members
Sep 15, 2021
Hi all.
I am new here and I have some problem.

I got an star with china rom. I want to install xiaomi.eu (V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM).
First of all I updated to latest Miui. Then I started unlocking bootloader. After waiting 7 days my bootloader is unlocked now.

I thought to do the installation described like here. First I had the problem that I was not able to install twrp. After using "fastboot flash boot (instead of recovery) <twrp.img>" it worked. Then "fastboot boot <twrp.img>). I pressed "delete factory reset" and tried to install the zip (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11_2).
From my point of view there were sereral errors ... but at the end everything finished.
Now I am in bootloop to recovery. I everytime change language but after reboot it is chinese again. I have no connectivity to storage.

Some ideas to rollback or fix my problem?

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20 and Stable 12.5.7.0, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11, MI11Pro/Ultra..

TWRP install via fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy..

Hi all.

First of all I updated to latest Miui. Then I started unlocking bootloader. After waiting 7 days my bootloader is unlocked now.

I thought to do the installation described like here. First I had the problem that I was not able to install twrp. After using "fastboot flash boot (instead of recovery) " it worked. Then "fastboot boot ). I pressed "delete factory reset" and tried to install the zip (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11_2).
From my point of view there were sereral errors ... but at the end everything finished.
Now I am in bootloop to recovery. I everytime change language but after reboot it is chinese again. I have no connectivity to storage.

fastboot flash boot (instead recovery) xxx.img
That's wrong!

You must BOOT recovery for the first time!
fastboot boot xxx.img
To repair the faulty installation, I would recommend you install the original Fastboot ROM with the Mi flash tool. Then BOOT the TWRP, format the memory, BOOT the TWRP again and copy the ROM to the internal memory. Then you can flash the EU zip from the BOOTED TWRP.

Mi 11

Hi all.

I thought to do the installation described like here. First I had the problem that I was not able to install twrp. After using "fastboot flash boot (instead of recovery) <twrp.img>" it worked. Then "fastboot boot <twrp.img>). I pressed "delete factory reset" and tried to install the zip (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11_2).

I agree with post 3 from

pittrich67

twrp is NOT yet full compatible to be installed using fastboot.
as such, the recommended installation is to just boot into twrp and install eu rom.

fastboot flash <twrp.img>
=> this is to install twrp to flash

the suggested way:
fastboot boot <twrp.img>
=> this is just to boot into TWRP; and not to install TWRP

You may need to repair => follow post 3.

I fixed it. For some reason it changed from Slot A to Slot B. I changed manually back to Slot A and everthing is fine now.
MIUI by xiaomi.eu 12.5.12 stable

Last edited: