Xiaomi Mi 5: Reviews, Info, Benchmarks, Discussion

Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys I want to share with you my Italian review of the Xiaomi Mi 5 High Edition
(3GB of RAM / 64 Gb of Storage)
I bought it from the ******* shop! We can update this thread with other reviews ;D

1. VIDEO REVIEW

2. VIDEOS AND PHOTOS TEST

Regards
Paolo

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2015
What do you guys expect for this device's development?

I will only buy this phone if kernel is released, open bootloader and we can change roms

Don't like miui

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Jan 24, 2014
What do you guys expect for this device's development?

I will only buy this phone if kernel is released, open bootloader and we can change roms

Don't like miui

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Than go buy a different brand. Xiaomi isent releasing unlocked bootloaders anymore.

Mar 22, 2016
Will this one be sufficient?
i . imgsafe . org / 5e383a6 . png [you need to add https and remove blank spaces; as I am new on the forum I am not allowed to add links and pictures yet]
3 e-mail accounts push-synchronizing about 200 e-mail messages per day. Less than a quarter of phone conversations.
2 hours of Tidal music sreaming/listening. Few minutes of youtube. A lot of web-browsking using chrome. Fiew apps installed. 20-30 pictures and a short movie recorded.

Jan 20, 2016
Just to clarify while the device may come with locked bootloader you can unlock and install other ROMs.

The process may be a little convoluted requesting permissions and being forced to sign up to the miui forum etc. But it is doable. Don't think you can get a better device currently for the money so there's always a trade off