xiaomi mi 6x with fakerom

vlasnn

Members
Jul 1, 2018
Hi, my xiaomi mi 6x came with a xiaomi version 9.5.7.0 stable, is around two months that i've been trying different ways to take it to stable china rom, to be able to unlock the boot loader with no luck.

I've been using xiaomiMiTool and Mi Pc Suite, also mi flash tool, but the only one that looks like is doing something is my suite pc that get the 50% only of the new rom.

I've no idea of how i can change the rom or is any other tool that i can use to change the rom to a stable.

Is anyone that knows how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• photo_2018-09-29_14-17-11.jpg
    photo_2018-09-29_14-17-11.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 490
  • photo_2018-09-29_17-14-55.jpg
    photo_2018-09-29_17-14-55.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 475
  • photo_2018-09-29_17-14-59.jpg
    photo_2018-09-29_17-14-59.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 474
Hi,
My phone also came with that ROM and i also struggled to figure out how to update the ROM.

Can't unlock bootloader as not on genuine ROM, and can't use Xiaomi updater for same reason, so how to get back to genuine ROM?

The only thing that I found that would do the flash without unlocking the bootloader was the xiaomitools adb tool using the sideload method

http://www.xiaomitool.com/adb

xiaomiadb sideload_miui <filename>

This worked to load the china rom, then i could bind my mi account to the phone in developer options 'mi unlock status', then i could wait 360 hours!, then i could unlock, then i could install xiaomi.eu

I wish the resellers would just install xiaomi.eu instead of their own custom ROM which get no security updates.

Goodluck!

Thanks for the tip, I did try that already with no luck.

One of the biggest problems is that in my country (Venezuela), is quite dificult to send the phone back to make it fixed, so I have to do carry on trying ways till i sort out and you guys is the forum where more answers i had, Thanks
Captura.PNG

That's a shame same here in new Zealand, no service centre. But I think you have bigger problems in Venezuela...

The only difference when I did it is that I used a miui v9 rom. It was the latest at the time, v9. 5.17 I think

I'll try to again looking for other minor version than 10, maybe it'll work. Thanks.

Hi sorry to bottering again, but I´ve still with the same problem without any solution, any help?

Hi sorry to bottering again, but I´ve still with the same problem without any solution, any help?
he told you. Get a ROM from MIUI v9 for your device and repeat the procedure.

he told you. Get a ROM from MIUI v9 for your device and repeat the procedure.

And I did, with the same results. No working. The bootloader is lock and I cant skip that to change the rom to an earlier version.