Xiaomi Mi Box Pro/enhanced Edition Bluetooth Speaker Connection

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by Yannis Papaioannou, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Yannis Papaioannou

Mar 29, 2016
    Male
    Hi to All

Quick question

This box will be connected to my TV with an HDMI Cable. Unfortunately my TV offers poor quality regarding sound but it offers poor connectivity in order to connect external speakers.

You think its possible to connect my Bluetooth speakers to the Xiaomi Box while the last one is connected to my TV with an HDMI cable? To be more specific, whenever a tv box or a laptop is connected to my tv through HDMI, sound is generated from TV. But is there any way, the HDMI connection between TV and Xiaomi BOX giving only picture while Bluetooth connection between Xiaomi TV box and Bluetooth speaker giving the sound?

Many Thanks in advance.
    Yannis

John Power likes this.
  2. Emmanuel Guarda

May 26, 2016
    Male
    yes sr, you can do it, I use bluetooth headphones

3. Ismail Khan

Jul 23, 2016
    Male
    Hi,

Can you elaborate how you using bluetooth headphones for Mi TV bpx

4. Emmanuel Guarda

May 26, 2016
    Male
    In launcher, go up, so menu goes down, gl to settings, then the bluetooth symbol, put your device to be visible, and select it to connect... Thats all

Enviado desde mi LG-D851 mediante Tapatalk

5. John Power

John PowerMembers

Sep 29, 2016
    Male
    Bluetooth devices like mi control,xiaomi bluetooth gamepad and bluetooth speakers can be used parallel?

Sent from Mi Max Helium Perfomance

6. Emmanuel Guarda

May 26, 2016
    Male
    Yes, all at the same time, till bandwidth is exeed, but no problem with 4 joys so no problem

Enviado desde mi LG-D851 mediante Tapatalk

7. John Power

John PowerMembers

Sep 29, 2016
    Male
    Perfect.I Ordered a mini Bluetooth keyboard and a xiaomi gamepad. How to use more space than 8gb for games and apps?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Share Our Site