TheBigMama

Members
Jul 19, 2017
Hey !

I think buy the Mi Note 3 but I have a question :

Can I Use the Dual SIM in MIUI 9 for :

1 SIM : Call without Volte/ SMS ONLY
2 SIM : 4G ONLY

Can I use both Sims cards at the same time? For example I use the 4G on the Sim card 2 and I receive a call on the Sim card 1?

Thank for your help !

Hey !

I think buy the Mi Note 3 but I have a question :

Can I Use the Dual SIM in MIUI 9 for :

1 SIM : Call without Volte/ SMS ONLY
2 SIM : 4G ONLY

Can I use both Sims cards at the same time? For example I use the 4G on the Sim card 2 and I receive a call on the Sim card 1?

Thank for your help !

Hi,

both sim cards can be used @ same time. And you can assign a certain role to each sim cards. Calls on one and internet on the other one. But that has nothing to do with the model of the phone. I'm using a Mi Note , first edition :) , and constantly have 2 sim's inside. What you need to pay attention to is the size of the sim cards. As per spec info the Note 3 has 2 Nano Sim card slots.

Have fun with the phone

Reactions: TheBigMama
Hi,

both sim cards can be used @ same time. And you can assign a certain role to each sim cards. Calls on one and internet on the other one. But that has nothing to do with the model of the phone. I'm using a Mi Note , first edition :) , and constantly have 2 sim's inside. What you need to pay attention to is the size of the sim cards. As per spec info the Note 3 has 2 Nano Sim card slots.

Have fun with the phone
Thank for your Reply !

Hi,

Have fun with the phone
The Size Of Sim card is not important in France because we have triple size sim card .. If you need Micro SIM just put the adaptor and if you need Nano Sim just delete the adaptor !