Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Useless

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Note / Mi Note Pro' started by Alex1198, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Alex1198

Alex1198Members

Jan 24, 2016
    Male
    I upgraded via OTA and my botloader blocked, mobile does not turn , only Mi logo appears and lets me access the fastboot mode without letting me make the flash . I sent the request for release and was not yet answered. We know some about the solution?

2. tzadka

tzadkaMembers

Aug 8, 2012
    Male
    I'm not sure that your bootloader has been locked by what you describes. Try to flash TWRP recovery and install a stable ROM from this site- Xiaomi.eu, don't try to install a ROM from the international site because than your bootloader will be locked.

3. Alex1198

Alex1198Members

Jan 24, 2016
    Male
    I failed to install the TWRP recovery so here I suppose is that I locked bootloader. I updated the rom by OTA and the officer, is bootloader problem.

4. hemqu

hemquMembers

Jul 10, 2014
    You just have to wait until you have a permission to unlock your bootloader. I got my permission after 2 or 3 weeks. Be patient.

Alex1198 likes this.
  5. skylab

skylabMembers

Feb 22, 2016
    Male
    So it's just "locked" and the only option is to wait for a kid in China to go through 150,000 applications and grant an unlock code? There's no "restore to factory" or official Xiaomi ROM that can be flashed?

Share Our Site