Xiaomi Mi PLAY - Problem with Black screen, Hardbrick

jaraneee

Members
Jul 23, 2019
My problem is with black screen Xiaomi Mi Play. No fastboot, no recovery. If it is connected to charger only led flashes two times every minute. Also, when holding Power button + Volume Down/Up phone vibrate after every 10-15 seconds. I download official fastboot ROM and tried to connect the phone with XiaoMiFlash but phone is not showing. Only I can hear(on PC) a USB connection (and disconnection 1 second after) every 10-15 seconds while I'm holding Power button + Volume Down.
I tried to deattach battery to try to reset it, but nothing happens.
Unfortunately this model is 8 months old but still doesn't have much support (recovery twrp, custom roms, root guides...etc.),

PLEASE HELP ME quickly because my battery was at 60% when it went to black screen few day ago, so I asume I don't have to much time left to do something.

History: Bought new in store last week. Bootloader is unlocked. I tried to flash unofficial twrp for Mi Play and completely lost access to any recovery. I rooted phone with Magisk(trough fastboot) and it worked fine (Root Checker also). Then I started Factory Reset in phone (because I hoped it will get me at least official stock recovery), but instantly phone goes black.

Thanks very much

Hello;
I have the same problem.
Did you find a solution? cause i dont find anything that works