Xiaomi mi2 -- why im getting slower performance?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2 / Mi 2S' started by labotsirc, Dec 6, 2012.

1. labotsirc

labotsircMembers

Nov 1, 2012
    Female
    Hi people,
    First of all i have a real Xiaomi mi2 phone, when i see the hardware specs in settings i get the snapdragon s4 pro and the adreno 320. Also the phone is physically how it's supossed to be, not like the fake.

For curiosity, the other day i ran some benchmark tests and then i compared them to the ones available in several reviews. I noticed that in all benchmarks i am getting way behind from the values that these reviews report.

For example, in the "Quadrant" benchmark one should get around 7000 points. I am getting between 4300 and 4800 which is very bad.

Another example, in "Linpack" which is CPU benchmark. one should get above 400,
    i am getting 300...

Anyone with this issue?? what is your Quadrant or Linpack score??

2. iBotPeaches

iBotPeachesScript Gatekeeper

Oct 31, 2011
    Kansas
    I don't care what the scores say. The phone works great.

Just ran Quadrant on my M2.

Screenshot_2012-12-05-18-12-05.png

3. labotsirc

labotsircMembers

Nov 1, 2012
    Female
    Ok sorry for the confusion!! problem is solved now.
    I had "power saver" mode put days ago. As soon as i changed to "performance mode" i got 7895 in Quadrant, 600 in linpack and 21000 in ANTUTU!

Thanks for putting your result iBotPeaches, i also agree that the important thing is application performance. I was just worried that the hardware might have come downclocked or something similar. I am happy this is not the case and should not be for anyone.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

Share Our Site