Xiaomi MI2S 32GB Edition - Selling in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuMziii

Members
Jan 2, 2014
Hi All..

I am from UK and have got two recently bought Xiaomi phone from china. Selling in auction only in europe on ebay. So if anyone interested please have a look here,

--------------------

EDIT:
If anyone still interested in Buying one let me know here or message me.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt that the phone from person is real. His English is kinda bad and there are no pictures of the phone on the auction page. Beware!

"They are called iPhone of China."
"What I love most would its MIUI Rom and graphics"
"see yourself how good is this phone !"

Do not blame people for selling fake items when you're not sure, if he was selling a fake phone he would surely not sell it on eBay, that way his whole ebay account could get suspended and he would only lose money as eBay/Paypal would refund the money immediatly.

So be careful with what you say @DeepSpace

Do not blame people for selling fake items when you're not sure, if he was selling a fake phone he would surely not sell it on eBay, that way his whole ebay account could get suspended and he would only lose money as eBay/Paypal would refund the money immediatly.

So be careful with what you say @DeepSpace
I didn't said he was selling a fake phone nor did I blame him for anything. I just stated my opinion about the things I saw and read. Those are two different things. Also, his account has only received feedback as a buyer, not as a seller, losing his account wouldn't be that much of a deal if you ask me + why would PayPal refund the money if the buyer received an item? As far as I know, they don't care about real or fake stuff.

Remember, I can be wrong and it's up to the rest what they do with my opinion.

Last edited:
As far as I know, they don't care about real or fake stuff.
Remember, I can be wrong and it's up to the rest what they do with my opinion.

If it's a fake you will get a refund 100% sure about this, eBay has very strict policies when it comes down to replica's/fakes. And by saying you doubt the phone is real you somehow put out a judgement, at least you bring the person in discredit without reason to do so.

It's oke to warn people, I agree on that, but be careful with assumptions, that's what I was trying to say :)

ahh.. sorry guys i have been very busy, the phone is not fake. I tried to add some photos later but ebay didnt let me add more photos.
Its been 2 year i am with Chinese phones so I am very well aware of fake stuff. And I myself updated the phones MIUI from downloading the ROM from here. The only reason I am selling on ebay so that no one can tell its Fake and buy the item with protection.
Anyway I still do have one to sell, if anyone wants to buy let me know. You can collect it if you are in Birmingham.

And sorry if my English is Bad.. Cheers !

Last edited:
Link Removed and post closed.

Can't investigate everything, have to protect the end users.

Status
Not open for further replies.