Xiaomi Mi3 Tegra 4 English Full Review

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 3' started by Kyogiro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Kyogiro

KyogiroMembers

Jan 16, 2013
    #1Kyogiro,Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
    Update : A review has been published also. The benchmarks scores, especially the Antutu one surprised me A LOT (11min45) :

I was waiting for the *******'s hands on but I came across this one. Still a Tegra 4 version... anyway, maybe we'll get an English full review soon enough.

2. tzadka

tzadkaMembers

Aug 8, 2012
    Male
    Why do they place the IMEI stickers on the back? can they be removed easily? is the IMEI no. written some where else?

3. Kyogiro

KyogiroMembers

Jan 16, 2013
    Dunno, but I do think the IMEI number should also be on the back of the box like the Mi2 one. You have to ask that to the publisher i guess.
    Must be a sticker.

I don't remember clearly but I think the IMEI number wasn't on the back of the Mi2S. Could be wrong.

4. qbert456

qbert456Members

Feb 20, 2013
    The person had to use two hands to use it = too big..

5. Kyogiro

KyogiroMembers

Jan 16, 2013
    It is indeed big. It is a 5 inch display after all. I do hope manufacturers would stop the size inflation.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

6. Kyogiro

KyogiroMembers

Jan 16, 2013
    Just updated the thread with the review. The phone seems quite big, I was not sure if I would upgrade my Mi2S, still unsure... Nonetheless, the Mi3 is definitively sexier that the Mi2S.

Benchmarks scores didn't impress me either. Though, it is the Tegra 4 version, so we might have better results with the upgraded Snapdragon S800 with the boosted GPU.

Photos in low light conditions seems also better. Overall, it seems there are better colors with the Mi3 and a better led flash.

Share Our Site