Xiaomi Mi4c - From Stable Eu Rom To China Rom ???

Gospodar

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Hello.
I have a problem. I had on my Mi4c Stable EU multi rom - xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_V8.1.3.0.LXKCNDI_v8-5.1. I wanted to put on Android 7, so I wanted to put the 6.12.22 version (as is says on the forum, to have this before Nugat). I don't now how, I have downloaded and instaled - Chines rom - miui_MI4c_6.12.22_479c5ea612_5.1
Now I have a problem. There is no Google store, no multi langugae... What shoul I do? I tried the fastboot edl, mode and than put on with miflash 2015.10.28.0 some older version, but it does not work. How can I put bac the EU rom? Thank your for your reply.
Regards.

I just read your profile.
It says: Gender:Male
Birthday:Jan 1, 1950 (Age: 67)
I think you are too old for this s*it, buy Samsung or Sony. :)

I don't think that's the proper answer but nevermind.

Hello.
I have a problem. I had on my Mi4c Stable EU multi rom - xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_V8.1.3.0.LXKCNDI_v8-5.1. I wanted to put on Android 7, so I wanted to put the 6.12.22 version (as is says on the forum, to have this before Nugat). I don't now how, I have downloaded and instaled - Chines rom - miui_MI4c_6.12.22_479c5ea612_5.1
Now I have a problem. There is no Google store, no multi langugae... What shoul I do? I tried the fastboot edl, mode and than put on with miflash 2015.10.28.0 some older version, but it does not work. How can I put bac the EU rom? Thank your for your reply.
Regards.

Hello there,

There is no need to flash the chinese ROM at all...
If your bootloader is unlocked (you can check that from fastboot with "fastboot oem device-info") then you can flash EU 6.12.22 and after that flash EU 7.2.23 (the latest ROM for Mi4c right now).
After that your bootloader will be relocked again. Unlock it and flash twrp for android 7.

So:
1) Flash 6.12.22
2) Flash 7.2.23
3) Unlock bootloader
4) Flash TWRP
5) Root with SuperSu

Done.

Hello. The bootloader is locked. I have asked for unlocing. When i receive the code, i will be able to flash the EU? How? I can not get to twrp or install twrp.
Thanks.

Hello. The bootloader is locked. I have asked for unlocing. When i receive the code, i will be able to flash the EU? How? I can not get to twrp or install twrp.
Thanks.

I see you are realy confused so I will explain you the easiest way to install eu rom.
1. you already have cn rom 6.12.22
2. download and upgrade to cn rom 7.2.23
3. unlock bootloader
4. flash twrp for android 7
5. download and flash eu rom from twrp