Greeting to Mi 5s fans...
Inspired in feds64 flasher toolkit design i created Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit for Windows.
Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit is a hassle-free flasher for multi-purpose tasking that allows you to flash TWRP, flash MIUI stock recovery, flash Lineage OS Rom, root, install gapps, enter in fastboot mode, enter in EDL mode and check your bootloader status.
And you want know more? This is an automatic program does everything by itself without having to touch the phone like swipe to flash in TWRP (annoying ) you only need to enable usb debugging. You want more? This program have an selft update system that allows the program to check for an update to keep you updated. Also you dont need to update the program to get the latest version of TWRP, SuperSU, LineageOS, etc cause the program also check if a new version is available in a separate mechanism.
- Bootloader Unlocked
- USB DATA cable (the one that came with your device)
- Enable USB Debugging - Goto Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > USB Debugging - Enable (If you have not activated Developer options, then Goto Settings > About phone > tap MIUIversion 7 times > You are now a developer)
- Battery is charged at least 50%.
- Net framework 4.5.2
- Internet connection
Are you going to support other devices?
I dont know... This type of toolkits needs great tests and i need to have the device in cause...
I've tested the toolkit many times and everything is ok but if you find any bug or problem just tell me.
feds64 - Inspired me with your tool
feds64, JerrySeon, SoulDramatic, KoHsetGyi - Tested beta version
LineageOS, TWRP, SuperSU, Magisk, MIUI
History & Changelog:
12/08/2017 - Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit v126.96.36.199 Released
- Prevent toolkit to send commands before TWRP is fully opened.
11/08/2017 - Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit v188.8.131.52 Released
- Push function enhanced. Now you can check the progress when the toolkit is pushing files.
- Enter in TWRP option added. (Will only boot TWRP not flash it!)
- Info option added. You can now check the current version of Toolkit, TWRP, LineageOS, SuperSU, Magisk and GApps.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
08/08/2017 - Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit v184.108.40.206 Released
- Added option to choose root using SuperSU or Magisk.
04/08/2017 - Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit v220.127.116.11 Released
- Added FLASH RECOVERY ROM - Allows you to download any Recovery ROM from internet and flash it.
- Improvements in code.
02/08/2017 - Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit v18.104.22.168 Released
- Fixed Enter in EDL mode.
02/08/2017 - Xiaomi Mi5s Toolkit v22.214.171.124 Released
- Initial release.
DISCLAIMER: Use at your own risk im not responsable if you brick your device.
This toolkit it's automatic so at the end you only need to allow usb debugging and choose the desired option.
I'll give you an example:
If want to flash an ROM using RECOVERY you need to enable USB Debugging in your Mi5s and press F key.
The toolkit download automaticly the files you need to flash the ROM.
(If you already have the files in temp folder from previous uses, toolkit will not download nothing again. This only happens if a new version of needed files are available!)
Now an window will open for you can choose your desired ROM (.zip)
Toolkit starts pushing the ROM file to your device.
(This proccess can take a little while and toolkit can show the message is not responding but she is working you only need to wait!)
After pushing the ROM toolkit will reboot your phone, enter in fastboot mode, enter in TWRP and starts the flashing proccess.
You only need to wait Finished! message and it's done.
How you can see you only need to allow usb debugging and choose the desired option the rest is done by the toolkit.
DL: Im not able to upload toolkit .zip file i ask for any moderator can do it.