Xiaomi mix 2s recovery flashing

fareedanjum56

Members
Dec 12, 2019
Hello... Any one help me i have xiaomi mix 2s... I bought it from a store online.. But i came to know it was stolen... I am in china right now.. Now this phone has unlocked bootloader when i locked the bootloader to obtain OTA updated it stuck on system destroyed screen.. Then i downgraded the system to miui 9 then it was adking xiaomi cloud lock (FRP).. Then i go to repairing shop to solve this problem.. Now the phone is running on miui10 with unlock bootloader.. When i will update it manually it will do the same as above mentioned.. Now i want custom recovery installation.. But i am afraid if it is not successful it will again a system destruction... And it will ask to install stock rom but it will ask a xiaomi account at startup... Which is not mine... Anybody help me..

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Don't worry, the process will be successful. Just follow the instructions on google and you'll be fine.

Remember not to use flash_all_lock.bat when restoring your phone back to MIUI with Mi Flash, just use flash_all.bat
Using flash_all_lock.bat will brick your device.

For the ask for account on startup,
You need to enter the password for your mi account after flash.
If you want to prevent this from popping up, remember to remove your Mi Account before flashing.

The accout at the startup is not mine.. It belongs to the person who actually owns this..

Don't worry, the process will be successful. Just follow the instructions on google and you'll be fine.

Remember not to use flash_all_lock.bat when restoring your phone back to MIUI with Mi Flash, just use flash_all.bat
Using flash_all_lock.bat will brick your device.

For the ask for account on startup,
You need to enter the password for your mi account after flash.
If you want to prevent this from popping up, remember to remove your Mi Account before flashing.
I dont want miui now.. I want custom rom but should i flash custom recovery on miui 10 with unlocked bootloader?