Xiaomi Redmi 3: Unboxing, Main Camera Test, Benchmark And Video Review

Sep 28, 2015
Hi guys, as always I want to share with you my personal video review. Today I have the new Xiaomi Redmi 3.
I bought it from the ******* shop. This review is a work in progress and I will complete it in the coming days.

1. Unboxing

2. Test Main Camera

3. BenchMark

4. Video Review
Will be posted later this week

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for the video. is it true that the screen has a black border like seen in your video? Or is it only at the setup wizard? I think that's really annoying, especially when showing a full white screen just like in your video.

I can't wait to hear your verdict about the battery

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2015
Thanks for the video. is it true that the screen has a black border like seen in your video? Or is it only at the setup wizard? I think that's really annoying, especially when showing a full white screen just like in your video.

I can't wait to hear your verdict about the battery
Hi friend! Thank you!!!
Yes the phone has a very tight but visible black border. You can see it much better in the new video that I have just posted and where I stressed the phone with some popular benchmark apps.

Jan 23, 2016
Hi!
I don't speak italian so I don't understand the review, but I have just one question. Do you know if the bootloader one the phone is locked or unlocked?