Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition with XIAOMI.EU Rom and Experience

Tazdingdong

Members
Oct 7, 2019
as I have notice that there are no threads here or I just missed it regarding the K30 Pro Zoom Edition with Xiaomi.EU Rom installed and experience about it

when my K30 Pro Zoom arrived I immediately run the Mi Unlock Tool and it gave me a 7 days countdown, after that I flashed the stable android 10 build.

then weekly build to see if it was smooth like I experience on my Mi 9T Pro, but it was buggy and stuttering with random forced close, so I decided to try the stable android 11 build, and it is smoother than weekly build, but still experiencing some stuttering when scrolling under setting and some delays and some of the apps I am using won't run due to incompatibility with android 11 yet.

and now I reverted back to android 10 stable build for my daily driver and rooted, still passes safetynet test.
also tried to flash "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip" but it didn't worked for me, still encrypted

My experience are:
Weekly build - buggy
Stable build Android 11 - buggy
Stable build Android 10 - no issues or whatsoever

Screenshot_2020-09-14-08-58-33-241_com.android.settings.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-14-08-59-13-058_com.android.settings.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-14-09-36-08-540_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg

Hey man, i appreciate your experience sharing.
But i have a question for you since there's not any mentioned about it in this thread.
My question is what is the widevine level you get with stable build Android 10? Is it L1 or L2? Any answers with pictures is greatly appreciated.