Xiaomi Redmi Note

Jawad

Members
Feb 9, 2013
Those living outside China now have another reason to go green in envy in the form of the uber-hot Xiaomi Redmi Note phablet!

The Xiaomi Redmi Note, as you probably would be aware by now, is Xiaomi’s first ever phablet and comes with an octa-core processor from MediaTek. The device plays successor to the already very popular Hongmi/Redmi smartphone, which comes with a quad-core processor, and which was initially launched for the same price as that of the Redmi Note. As we reported earlier, the device will come in 2 flavours in 1GB and 2GB RAM variants, along with distinct clock frequencies on the octa-core MediaTek SoC — 1.4GHz and 1.7GHz respectively.

Xiaomi Redmi Note Specifications
5.5-inch 1280 x 720p screen
1.4GHz/1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M/MT6592 SoC
1GB/2GB RAM
13 mega-pixel rear camera, 5 mega-pixel front camera
8GB on-board storage
Dual SIM support
3200mAh battery

The most interesting part, something which will mean Xiaomi don’t need to spend on marketing, is the pricing of the device. While the 1GB RAM/1.4GHz variant will cost a mouth watering 799 Yuan ($130), the top-end 2GB RAM/1.7GHz version will set you back by an extra 30 bucks and cost 999 Yuan ($160).

However, there’s a catch here. International users who would be after the WCDMA version of the device will have to wait a bit longer, as the company has only released a TD-SCDMA compatible variant for now. The first-gen Hongmi too suffered from lack of WCDMA, but it didn’t take Xiaomi very long to roll out a WCDMA compatible variant which we hope is the case here as well.

The device went on pre-sale earlier today, and is all set to be available in markets starting one week from now, on the 26th of March.

720p on 5.5 inch?
No thanks.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
Lol... Samsung Note 2 got the same specs and no one complained.
Xiaomi Note has nearly the same ppi as Note 2.

Can't believe I got triple quoted on that. Either way I'm glad they are pumping out models in all different kind of sizes.

That way everyone can pick the miui phone size they prefer.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I come from Vietnam. redmi I remember someone buy the notes in the country. yesterday when I checked the machine's information, why memory storage and only 4g camera of 8 mega-pixels only. remaining half why is my computer running slow bubbling and date recorder is produced in 2014/01 in the box redmi note is recorded in 2014/03. why the specs of my remi completely different note with the manufacturer announced thanks .. I need help