New XM12_V14.0.4.0.

spirosmeg

Members
Jan 9, 2015
For Xiaomi 12 cupid and rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13
In many applications, notifications do not work from the first Stable Miui14 to V14.0.4.0 and the most important in the phone application you do not see if you have a unanswered call! Serious !
Please give you high priority to the bug because the stress all day to open the applications to see if we have alerts is not the best ...
Thanks a lot for all!

For Xiaomi 12 cupid and rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13
In many applications, notifications do not work from the first Stable Miui14 to V14.0.4.0 and the most important in the phone application you do not see if you have a unanswered call! Serious !
Please give you high priority to the bug because the stress all day to open the applications to see if we have alerts is not the best ...
Thanks a lot for all!
it is like this from the passage A12 to A13 MIUI 13
only solution for notifications turn off facial recognition.
on the DEV the same situation?

Hi,
Same problem for me with my Mix 4 on 14.0.1
No notification for missed calls.
Turning off facial recognition does it work?

Reactions: spirosmeg
Same situation for the versions previous to V14.0.4.0. Didn't try this one. The only solution was to erase the phone and get back to version V13.0.41... The versions based on Android 13 are useless due to this bug!
Oh I really don't want to erase the phone. I didn't have this problem when I was on 13.0.8
Yes very difficult to use without these notifications

Hi,
Same problem for me with my Mix 4 on 14.0.1
No notification for missed calls.
Turning off facial recognition does it work?
A lot of things you have to turn it off. Does it mean that facial recognition cannot actually be used?

A lot of things you have to turn it off. Does it mean that facial recognition cannot actually be used?
I solved the problem of notifications.
I installed Google phone app and authorized notifications.
After that, I deleted the Google phone app and the notification setting appeared in the xiaomi phone app.
Now, notifications for missed calls works fine.
It was just a bug...

Reactions: spirosmeg