New XperiaT - Multilang 3.8.30 install script issues

Urbanshadow

Members
Sep 24, 2013
Hi there!

New to this forums. Case is, I have a running MIUI 3.7.19 with 3.8.30 OTA and would like to install multilanguage support for translating the phone to spanish. I have no problems with english whatsoever but I just feel more comfy in my native language.

Seems like the install script for "miuiandroid_lang_mint-3.8.30.zip" is incomplete.

In line 5:
Code:
mount(, "/system");

When clearly it should have four arguments and obviously raises a "mount expected 4 args, got 1".
I'm downloading packages for the xperia S and some others, trying to repair the install script by myself but I didn't manage to do it well by this time.

Thanks in advice for reading.

EDIT: Also, the script points to models LT30p, but my Xperia Tipo is ST21i...
E2: Seems like the mount line should go this way:
E3: Yes, installs and boots correctly but messed up the phone. Doing wipe of caches and factory reset just in case.
E4: That crashed NFC service, but phone was in spanish when started first welcome UI. Trying fresh install of 3.9.20.
E5: No base english install for 3.9.20 for Xperia T. Trying to manually adapt script, or fallback.

Last edited:
Had installed 3.7.19 for Tipo, then applied OTA update to 3.8.30 for Xperia T flawlessly. Don't seems to be much diference between devices.

EDIT: NVM I understood now what you meant. I'll took out the install script mod, and mods can close this thread.

Last edited: