Xposed

alcest

Members
Jan 8, 2017
Hello, I'm using the correct xposed framework for my Redmi 4 prime. However the xmiu and also gravity box are not working at all, other modules are working. Do I have to install WSM tools to modify miui or what is the problem? Also the system is more unstable, different apps are crashing from time to time by themselves. I would like to know your experience, is anybody using the xposed here with the ability to modify miui? Thanks

I have no problem with Xposed and Xmiui. I just use xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20161126 without WSM Tool.

Last edited:
Gravitybox didn't seem to have any effect when I tried it. Am currently using Miui 8 Tweaks and Miui Extended Reboot which both seem to work. They tend to need a reboot to get changes to take effect though.

Gravitybox didn't seem to have any effect when I tried it. Am currently using Miui 8 Tweaks and Miui Extended Reboot which both seem to work. They tend to need a reboot to get changes to take effect though.
And what about the stability, any system errors or crashing apps? Or all was fine for you?

Same ROM :/ . Try to wipe cache+davilk cache: here xposed and all my modules work fine.
I will restore my twrp backup and start again from beginning. I have found out that gravity box is not for miui, so maybe that was causing problems. Can you recommend some great modules?

All is fine. No crashing. Running the latest weekly.
ok, I will test now, I have restored the backup from twrp and installed again from scratch, the miui tweak module is now working after restart, so that one was solved. I hope that everything will be stable. Thanks guys for info!

Reactions: UnderTheGun
I have no problem with Xposed and Xmiui. I just use xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20161126 without WSM Tool.
What does happen when flashing the weekly update, do you need to reflash xposed every time after ?